+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

LaShauna McCoy at it again

I just heard the radio interview that LaShauna did. She is talking dynasty and how her eagles should have won the last two super bowls. She is just as dumb as her bff Vicky. You would have thought that these two women would have learned their lesson last season. I would personally like to thank these two women for putting yet another bullseye on their backs. No wonder they haven't won anything in over 50 years.

Well of course Michael ***** and Slim Shady are talking dynasty... they talk about it to pretend because they know that they never will be...

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Well of course Michael ***** and Slim Shady are talking dynasty... they talk about it to pretend because they know that they never will be...
    These two women fantasize about super bowls like housewives fantasize about soap opera men

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Lmao! You guys are comedians. Where do you guys come up with this stuff. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by scoopscj View Post
    Love the cartoon . . . .lol

I've never seen so much hype around a team that's NEVER even won one super bowl. Media today ticks me off

This is just where the e-girls were at last year preseason favs talking dream team but now the bring it to dynasty. WHAT? The Giants are 1 SB victory away from being a real dynasty yet we go about are business and don't say a word but you can bet your a** that the Giants are going to tear them apart this year Hell even Eli I think is pumped and waiting to put it to the Eagles like he said we'll see Philly in week 4.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    This is just where the e-girls were at last year preseason favs talking dream team but now the bring it to dynasty. WHAT? The Giants are 1 SB victory away from being a real dynasty .
    And one regular season loss away from not making the playoffs. Teams that go 9-7 are not dynasties.

Lesean McCoy can say whatever he wants. He's the most elusive back in football.

Quote Originally Posted by Cut View Post
    And one regular season loss away from not making the playoffs. Teams that go 9-7 are not dynasties.

Lesean McCoy can say whatever he wants. He's the most elusive back in football.
    Teams that win 2 super bowls in 5 years can talk dynasty. a team that hasn't won a super bowl ever can't say anything. Tell Lashauna to go back to the kitchen and fetch me a beer. That ***** better have my money.