+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cut View Post
    Any player can say anything they want. If the miami dolphins want to go out and say they'll win the next super bowl, they can. They're professional athletes voicing their opinion about what their team has the potential to do. Way better than a dumb fan on a forum saying a 10-6 team that wins a bowl and a 9-7 team that wins a bowl over a span of 5 years qualifies as a dynasty. The closest thing to a dynasty in today's nfl is the packers, probably followed by the patriots.
    Teams are measured by how many titles they get, not by their regular season record. If you don't win the whole thing, all of that means nothing. Ask the players on the 15-1 packers and the 18-0 patriots from a few years back. If your final game is an L, that record means squat. I will take my 2 SB wins in 5 years and call it an arguable dynasty and I will call your 50+ years of waiting an obvious Die-Nasty. LaShauna and Vicky must be blondes because they sure are dumb as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    I would personally like to thank these two women for putting yet another bullseye on their backs. No wonder they haven't won anything in over 50 years.
    I would personally like to thank Osi Umenyiora for the hilarity he created by wishing LaShauna McCoy a happy Mother's Day and thus setting the precedent for these amazing threads. Hah.

Quote Originally Posted by ixiion View Post
    I would personally like to thank Osi Umenyiora for the hilarity he created by wishing LaShauna McCoy a happy Mother's Day and thus setting the precedent for these amazing threads. Hah.
    You forgot to wish Vicky a Happy Mother's Day as well.

Bench Player
    Teams are measured by how many titles they get, not by their regular season record. If you don't win the whole thing, all of that means nothing.
    This is probably the stupidest thing i've ever read dealing with football. The vikings had a defense remembered for decades despite never winning a bowl. The hall of fame is full of great players without rings. A ring just means your team played well in the playoffs, something the giants do very well, but a dynasty means week in and week out you dominate every team you face, for years in a row. Stop hatin on the best running back in football cause he makes your defense look stupid.

Losers are remembered for being losers. The Vikings are remembered for being losers, not winners. That's how the bills are remembered as well. Just face it. 2 sb rings in 5 years? I will take that anytime. Are the eagles remembered for being a winning organization? Hell to the no. They are the #3 moat snakebitten franchise ever. Notice that the giants did not make that list. BTW, the Vikings did too. LOL. A loser is a loser. You want to succeed in this business? Close!!!

And one regular season loss away from not making the playoffs. Teams that go 9-7 are not dynasties.

Lesean McCoy can say whatever he wants. He's the most elusive back in football.
    LOL neither are 8-8 teams moron

Guys guys, didnt you know 0-XLVI = dynasty?
    Maybe they were talking about this kind of dynasty:

Any player can say anything they want. If the miami dolphins want to go out and say they'll win the next super bowl, they can. They're professional athletes voicing their opinion about what their team has the potential to do. Way better than a dumb fan on a forum saying a 10-6 team that wins a bowl and a 9-7 team that wins a bowl over a span of 5 years qualifies as a dynasty. The closest thing to a dynasty in today's nfl is the packers, probably followed by the patriots.
    Yeah just as dumb as an Eagles player saying they are a dynasty at 8-8 and MISSED the playoffs last year oh yeah and the fact that you have to get 1 first dummy. Go suck Lashauna's **** on the E-girls messageboards, cause we don't don't **** we just win championships.

You forgot to wish Vicky a Happy Mother's Day as well.
    This guy cut is a typical Philly fan you can't blame they measure their season's by making offseason predictions not winning championships.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    LOL neither are 8-8 teams moron
    Yeah, take note that i said the packers and patriots are the closest things to dynasties in the nfl today. I didn't say the eagles were. But neither did any of the eagles players. They said they could become a dynasty. But i'm sure you agree with your buddy ricky that two bowls in 5 years, both of which were wildcard teams, qualify the giants to be a dynasty. Go ahead, make that claim, see if i start a thread about it.