+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LaShauna McCoy at it again

Quote Originally Posted by Cut View Post
    Yeah, take note that i said the packers and patriots are the closest things to dynasties in the nfl today. I didn't say the eagles were. But neither did any of the eagles players. They said they could become a dynasty. But i'm sure you agree with your buddy ricky that two bowls in 5 years, both of which were wildcard teams, qualify the giants to be a dynasty. Go ahead, make that claim, see if i start a thread about it.
    What are you trying to debate? ALL of a sudden the Packers are a dynasty when the Giants just one their 2 in 5 years and if we go by ur standards the Packers aren't either buddy they won the SB at 10-6 and a wild card. I wanna see you back on here when we kick your *** oh and yeas Eagles players did say they are a dynasty Mccoy. Vick, Jackson, and you fat *** coach Andy Reid.

Bench Player
    hey now, fat people are people too. are you a fatist?

hey now, fat people are people too. are you a fatist?
    Nope just saying a fat guy shouldn't be preaching about getting in shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Yeah just as dumb as an Eagles player saying they are a dynasty at 8-8 and MISSED the playoffs last year oh yeah and the fact that you have to get 1 first dummy. Go suck Lashauna's **** on the E-girls messageboards, cause we don't don't **** we just win championships.
    I don't think LaShauna has something that he can suck. Maybe something he can eat. LOL

Bench Player
    Best. RB. In. Football.
    Watch out guys, you're getting GREEN with envy.

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    I don't think LaShauna has something that he can suck. Maybe something he can eat. LOL
    ROTFL This is great how could I forget.

Best. RB. In. Football.
    Watch the Eagles just turned BLUE in the face cause the said dynasty and didn't even make the playoffs again I will laugh sooooooooo hard.

Best. RB. In. Football.
    No one is doubting her skills. She can ball. You don't need to tell us that. I just think that she breeds nonsense. You would think that her and Vicky would have learned their lesson from last season. Einstein said it best. "Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results". Obviously, Vicky and LaShauna are two insane women.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Well of course Michael ***** and Slim Shady are talking dynasty... they talk about it to pretend because they know that they never will be...
    Lmao! You guys are comedians. Where do you guys come up with this stuff. Lol

+ Reply to Thread