+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: LaShauna McCoy at it again

Quote Originally Posted by Cut View Post
    Way better than a dumb fan on a forum saying a 10-6 team that wins a bowl and a 9-7 team that wins a bowl over a span of 5 years qualifies as a dynasty. The closest thing to a dynasty in today's nfl is the packers, probably followed by the patriots.
    How did I miss this? Does Cut even watch football? The Packers won in 2010 and their last SB before that was 1996. So THAT is a dynasty but titles in 2007 and 2011 isn't?

It's not cause you went 9-7 that i think you're not any good. It's cause you're not any good that I think you're not any good.
    And of course your thoughts are deranged, because the facts don't line up with your misguided opinion of the Giants and overinflated opinion of the Eagles. You guys really think you are something you are not.

Teams that aren't any good don't win Super Bowls, period. Teams that aren't any good don't win 6 must win games in a row. Teams that aren't any good don't beat New England in New England snapping 21-game and 31-game Patriot home winning streaks.

You think the Eggholes are hot ****, but they aren't. Guess what the difference between Andy Reid and Tom Coughlin's records are in the time both have been around, 1 game. Yet the Giants have two more championships and the Eggholes still have nothing.
    Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 08-02-2012 at 07:02 AM.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    How did I miss this? Does Cut even watch football? The Packers won in 2010 and their last SB before that was 1996. So THAT is a dynasty but titles in 2007 and 2011 isn't?
    I've already explained this like 3 times. The packers have a chance to be a dynasty based on a SB win followed by a 15-1 season. If the Giants come out next season and go 14-2, after getting the bullseye on their back, then i'll consider them just as close to a dynasty as the packers, whether they win the bowl or not. However, they won't BE a dynasty yet either. Also, that won't happen, cause the Giants can't win more than half their division games.

You sir need to have your football card revoked!!!

And one regular season loss away from not making the playoffs. Teams that go 9-7 are not dynasties.

Lesean McCoy can say whatever he wants. He's the most elusive back in football.
    He surely eluded the playoffs.

Any player can say anything they want. If the miami dolphins want to go out and say they'll win the next super bowl, they can. They're professional athletes voicing their opinion about what their team has the potential to do. Way better than a dumb fan on a forum saying a 10-6 team that wins a bowl and a 9-7 team that wins a bowl over a span of 5 years qualifies as a dynasty. The closest thing to a dynasty in today's nfl is the packers, probably followed by the patriots.
    Two SB trophies in 4 years. Suck it moron.

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    "stfu"?? Really?

Wow....are all Eagles fans internet tough guys like you?

Bottom line.....you got Jack **** to run smack about. All you have is an empty trophy case and to make you feel better about the size of your **** you try and diminish the SB wins of others. It's ok....we get it. We have been dealing with the likes of your kind.

Enjoy another season of hype and your soft QB.
    Well, what do you know? Vick is already getting his ribs x-rayed....and it's only preseason. Like I said.....soft. Completely made of glass.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

drugs and inbreedingphillys finest

Dynasties are built on great teams that successfully go out year after year and smack around every team they face. Yes, you win championships when you're better than everyone, but it's about how you play the games too. The patriots were a dynasty, they won bowls and they went 18-1 losing only the super bowl. That's still dominant. They are still dominant, and one of the closest to a dynasty because they still have Brady. They are on the downswing, but i'd still say 2nd closest.
    The packers are on the upswing, possibly. They won the bowl as a 10-6 team, but came out the next year with a 15-1 record. They lose in the playoffs, but that's still a feared team. If they come out the next couple years and do the same thing and add another bowl or two to that record, and yeah i'd call them a dynasty. So they're the closest.
    Dynasties are not teams that go 9-7 and then beat everyone in the playoffs. They're teams that are known to be the best and prove it on a weekly basis. The giants have only won the division 2 years since 2007, and this past division win was with a record of 9-7 (winning by default). That's not dynastic play. Their best record was 2008, and they got beat in the divisional round of the playoffs. No, they're not in the conversation. Niether are the eagles. Shove that rock up your... mouth.

I agree with your logic right up to where it breaks.

The Giants are not a dynasty, however neither are the Patriots or Packers. Pete Roselle's parity system successfully did away with dynasties decades ago. In fact, I can't remember the last one.

As far as McCoy being the best RB in football....he may well be; he's damn good. For some reason I don't fear him the way I feared Westbrook who always seemed to have just unbelievable games against the Jints...I haven't seen that kind of dominance from McCoy against the NYG yet. And I hope I never do.

The year after 2007 didnt we go 13-3? or something like that? The fact is we are a dynasty, the eagles only have one dynasty going.

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/ar...ayers/11081492

Career Earnings: $130,000,000
    Vick lost an estimated $130M in earnings while spending two years in prison, but even without the legal and personal recoil from bank rolling a dog fighting business, the Eagles quarterback was a financial wreck. He spent millions by supporting an entourage of over 30 people. During his bankruptcy hearing, it was uncovered that Vick had spent almost $18M in twenty three months. The four-time Pro Bowler recently inked a six-year, $100M deal with Philadelphia, and provided the Eagles quarterback doesn't go back to spending money like a drunken sailor, He could possibly find his way to economic stability by 2015.

The dynasty of having the most broke arse, dog fighting, joke qb, that crys every time he talks a hit while scrambling around the pocket like he has ants in his pants.

He needs to talk big, because hopefully he can use that to drum up some more $$ for himself. Unfortunately only his talk is big, his wallet and track record are small. Even if the eagles sweep us for the next 5 years I feel confident they wont win any superbowls. I will be able to go home at night and think of those glorious super bowl years, the parades in NYC, and all eagles fans have to remember is how great they thought they were.

+ Reply to Thread