+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Exclamation Can't wait to crush the eagles this season "dynasty talk by Leshaun Mcoy?

This team need to shut up I'm going to laugh when Tuck , Jpp, Osi, and Kiwi break this guy back in week 4. He also said the should've been in contention for the SB last two years. There are 12 sb's in the NFC East and the Eagles have none where where is this crap coming from when you have a bunch of crybabies and greedy selfish players that quit when things don't go their way. Like Frank Gore said when they beat them " they quit in the 4th quarter" and like what Bradshaw said " what dream team" shut up Eagles please now I not only want use to crush them I want every team in the NFC east to crush them. You have the SB champs in your division we are 1 sb away from becoming a real dynasty JUST SHUT THE F*** UP AND PLAY.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    This team need to shut up I'm going to laugh when Tuck , Jpp, Osi, and Kiwi break this guy back in week 4. He also said the should've been in contention for the SB last two years. There are 12 sb's in the NFC East and the Eagles have none where where is this crap coming from when you have a bunch of crybabies and greedy selfish players that quit when things don't go their way. Like Frank Gore said when they beat them " they quit in the 4th quarter" and like what Bradshaw said " what dream team" shut up Eagles please now I not only want use to crush them I want every team in the NFC east to crush them. You have the SB champs in your division we are 1 sb away from becoming a real dynasty JUST SHUT THE F*** UP AND PLAY.
    Check my thread out buddy

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    Check my thread out buddy
    thank you I'll bet there sorry