+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Does anyone else think RG3 is already a ****y *******?

I hear he's a good kid but to me he comes off as a ****y little ***** just like Rodgers. I don't hear Andrew Luck saying how he's a mismatch for defenses like RG3 is.

I think Luck might have an underrated year because of the team he has in front. I still think Luck will be better than Griffin after 1 year
    OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgeddaboutit View Post
    I think Luck might have an underrated year because of the team he has in front. I still think Luck will be better than Griffin after 1 year
    +1 i think Luck is being overlooked too and I don't know why but he reminds me of Eli and Rodgers put together he will have the better career then RG3

Quote Originally Posted by BaldawgBites View Post
    So Luck is a great QB( Rodgers) who's ******ed?
    What are you talking about moron I know this is smack talk but jesus man get a effing clue I said I think luck will have the better career then RG3 I also was referring to the way Luck handle's himself he kinda reminds me of Eli but he plays like Rodgers

Agree with you here RG3 will definitely be more explosive and have more highlight reel type play/moves but in the long run it will be the more consistent, improving Andrew Luck on top

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD21 View Post
    Agree with you here RG3 will definitely be more explosive and have more highlight reel type play/moves but in the long run it will be the more consistent, improving Andrew Luck on top
    Andrew Luck I also like his weapons I think the Colts are going to be better then people think because of Andrew LUck also RG3 relies on big plays outside the pocket in the NFL defense pick that crap up immediately I just think he is going to have a rough time in the NFC east

Colts had the best draft bar none. Franchise QB, two beastly, high upside TEs, and a burner in TY Hilton. Donald Brown, watch out for him. Either he is gonna have a monster year, or Delone Carter will. I advise any FF junky to take late round fliers on one of these two guys, Brown over Carter if you get the choice.

RG will be 3 and out after he meets some real NFL defensive players if he doesn't turn it down a notch, the QB has a target on him anyway, and he is not helping the situation.

As far as Luck goes, INDY is a mess, he will be good if he can make it through the 1st year without getting mauled.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Morrison View Post
    RG will be 3 and out after he meets some real NFL defensive players if he doesn't turn it down a notch, the QB has a target on him anyway, and he is not helping the situation.

As far as Luck goes, INDY is a mess, he will be good if he can make it through the 1st year without getting mauled.
    +1 This is what I believe too but I don't think Indy is going to be as bad as you think they did get some weapons on offense remember a rookie's best friend is his TE and Luck has two legit one's I think personally I was high on Fleener to the Giants but I think the Wilson pick up was great and a need.

Bench Player
    Rex Grossman is a mismatch for giant's defenses.