+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What are the Pattys going to do with all these TE'S?

What are the Pattys going to do with all these TE'S?

Jesus Christ the just picked up Shanicoe? How are they able to pick up all these players and not go over the cap? also I consider this buying a championship Boston usually accuses us for buying a championship when the Yanks sign some big name player. Some people say they are going 16-0?
    I know they're good but I can find at least 3 losses for them in the regular season. I think they lose to the Ravens in the AFC championship this year Giants v.s. Ravens SB 47 we get our revenge for the year 2000

1. Shiancoe and Ballard are two very cheap TEs, minimal cap effect.

2. Ballard probably won't play this year.

3. Shiancoe is a backup at this point in his career.

To wrap it up, Gronk will be their inline TE, and Hernandez will be their Y move TE. Shiancoe will barely get snaps. Ballard probably won't be healthy to get snaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Jesus Christ the just picked up Shanicoe? How are they able to pick up all these players and not go over the cap? also I consider this buying a championship Boston usually accuses us for buying a championship when the Yanks sign some big name player. Some people say they are going 16-0?
    I know they're good but I can find at least 3 losses for them in the regular season. I think they lose to the Ravens in the AFC championship this year Giants v.s. Ravens SB 47 we get our revenge for the year 2000
    Easy there fella.

Picking up a backup TE and a TE that probably won't play this year is buying a championship?

Their signing of Brandon Lloyd will have much more impact this year than anything that they have done at the TE position.

Yeah, pretty much.

Gronk and Hernandez will still be their TEs.

Well Hern and Shiancoe for now
    OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    What are the Pattys going to do with all these TE'S?
    Make them into WR's?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgeddaboutit View Post

Well Hern and Shiancoe for now
    You mean Gronk?

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    Easy there fella.

Picking up a backup TE and a TE that probably won't play this year is buying a championship?

Their signing of Brandon Lloyd will have much more impact this year than anything that they have done at the TE position.
    I would say they are pretty much formidable at TE depth right and at WR's so take it easy on what? I never said they are going 16-0 the media did. I agree with the brandon Lloyd trade but I was talking about the TE'S and how the can sign all these players and the Giants have trouble signing their own. And in footbal this to me is the equavalent of buying a championship team what other AFC team to think are going to beat them?

+ Reply to Thread