+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Marty B taking names

    I know this will be well debated, but i love hearing this from Bennett. Some people will say that he needs to shut up and play, but all I am taking from these comments is that he is extremely hungry, and if he ever has a breakout year in his career, this would be the year. If he flops, then he's gone anyways, and probably will never make a mark in the NFL.

    http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...dallas-cowboys

  2. #2
    10charmade a mistake
    OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.


  3. #3
    Mark it down, he'll be a primary target in the red zone for Eli Manning
    OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.


  4. #4
    This guy is already starting to annoy me.

    He talks way too much for a guy that has been nothing but a disappointment in the league. Just shut up and go out and prove everyone wrong.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
    I know this will be well debated, but i love hearing this from Bennett. Some people will say that he needs to shut up and play, but all I am taking from these comments is that he is extremely hungry, and if he ever has a breakout year in his career, this would be the year. If he flops, then he's gone anyways, and probably will never make a mark in the NFL.

    http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...dallas-cowboys
    I am cool with his confidence. He is obviously playing with a chip on his shoulder. If he has to tell himself this stuff to help motivate himself, then I am good with it. He underperformed in Dallas and has a lot to prove. The shut up and play days with this team are over. Our players talked it up from the jets game all the way to the Super Bowl. It's just how things are now. People just need to get with the program

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    This guy is already starting to annoy me.

    He talks way too much for a guy that has been nothing but a disappointment in the league. Just shut up and go out and prove everyone wrong.
    I do agree that he should not be talking this much, especially since the Giants typically are not a trash-talking team, or whatever you would like to call it. However, I am skimming over that aspect (considering our locker-room and other leadership, I don't think one guy talking a bit will be a problem, see Jacobs) and looking more at his motivation and take no prisoners outlook on this season. Mark it down, this guy absolutely dominates this season, or self-implodes and never shows the NFL that potential everyone wants to see

  7. #7
    All-Pro Captain Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alexandria, Va
    Posts
    9,819
    This guy is crazy excited about his situation; however, we will know if he's really annoying if John Schmelk and friends refuse to interview him...

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    This guy is crazy excited about his situation; however, we will know if he's really annoying if John Schmelk and friends refuse to interview him...
    as long as anita marks does not interview him, i'm happy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts