+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sept 5th vs Cowboys?

Bench Player
    I got tickets in Sec 119 for that game. Never sat in the end zone before so I hope the price was worth it?? We are flying to the game from Canada and can't wait! Go Giants!

You better check the section there is no Section 119.

http://www.giants.com/assets/stadium...chart_PADS.pdf
    Last edited by georgeknj; 07-30-2012 at 08:52 PM.
    Old Username - JET-BLUE
    Section 129-r21, Section 225A-r7

Quote Originally Posted by NYG1970 View Post
    I have been a Giants fan for 25 years, and have never attended a game. My friend and I really want to see the season opener this year in NY. Any advice on the best/cheapest way to get tickets? Maybe try my luck with a scalper an hour before kickoff? The cheapest I saw were nosebleeds for $200 or more online! What are the best seats or section in the stadium? Thanks guys, the 6 1/2 hour drive will be so worth it if I can finally see the G-Men in person!
    I have had WONDERFUL luck with scalpers, hell there's even 1 guy who has great tickets for awesome prices that we took his cell number down and used him a bunch of times. Since you're coming from so far away, personally I would get tickets before hand, check Craigslist in the NYC/NJ/LI area or worst case scenario stubhub
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Quote Originally Posted by georgeknj View Post
    I think "Dollar for Dollar" the best seats are Lower level End-Zone or Mezzanine End-Zone (Lower Sections - First 12 Rows). Sidelines are great seats, but tend to be up there in price. For the season opener, you might be happy just to be in the stadium.
    Personally best bang for your buck is between the 20's in the 300's. You're with AMAZING people who live and die with every play and you get to see a view of the field you never see on TV. Its so cool seeing the plays develop and see who got open or had nasty coverage
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Denised View Post
    I got tickets in Sec 119 for that game. Never sat in the end zone before so I hope the price was worth it?? We are flying to the game from Canada and can't wait! Go Giants!
    I have Section 149 not 119 Are they good seats? Row 19.

Yup, you'll like those. I have seats in 129 row 21, which are very similar. Enjoy!!
    Old Username - JET-BLUE
    Section 129-r21, Section 225A-r7

Ill be there as well. Go to every Giant-Cowboy game!

Starter
    I'll be in section 108 row 8. Can't wait for the game, driving up from Virginia for the game. My GF bought us the tickets as present before I deploy to Afghanistan in a couple of weeks.

I'm in 342 row 3. The weather forecast is killing. Me!!!

+ Reply to Thread