+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Madden '13

I hate online only because it lags a lot :/
    OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Hm that's strange. Mine does occasionally, but it is very rare.

I think the reason why I love playing online is the trash talking. I never instigate it, but if someone has a mic and they start talking ish, I love making them eat their words.

i never play online. idk why, but i always just love building the team up or doing superstar more than i enjoy playing 1 on 1

Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgeddaboutit View Post
    I only buy NHL and Madden games, and smetimes NBA for FIFA, so I don't mind spending money on Madden every year.

I can;t wait for it, and I'm hoping we can discuss custom sliders for difficulty as we go.

All -pro is usually too easy while All-madden is just way too difficult.
    i agree. all pro isnt even challenging most of the time, and all-madden is just ridiculous. you cannot run the ball for anything and the interceptions the defense makes are ridiculous. the ball seems to get sucked into the defenders. i couldnt even finish a season last year because i just got so frustrated all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by jax5338 View Post
    i agree. all pro isnt even challenging most of the time, and all-madden is just ridiculous. you cannot run the ball for anything and the interceptions the defense makes are ridiculous. the ball seems to get sucked into the defenders. i couldnt even finish a season last year because i just got so frustrated all the time.
    I am really hoping the madden gameplay is similar to the new ncaa gameplay. I played the ncaa demo, and the upgrade was freaking amazing. Finally you could put perfect touch on passes (back shoulder throws, throw in front of or behind, great fade throws), linebackers dont jump 20 feet, db's have to turn around to make a play on the ball and in doing so they slow down, and the quarterback dropping back there are 3, 5, 7 step drops, and they all work inside the pocket nicely. All you need to do is step up and throw or evade pressure, but otherwise you dont need the left stick in the pocket at all to drop back. Also, you can now pump to individual receivers, receivers icons become visible when they ran the route and are ready for the ball, and if you throw the ball before they are looking ( i had to once because of pressure) the play is usually incomplete and looks like eli and manningham when mario runs the wrong route. Further, play action finally works and you dont get sacked every time. All of these things were apparently fixed in madden as well, which hopefully will make all-madden much better and realistic. They definitely were fixed in the ncaa demo, and it was so amazing to play. I would recommend downloading that and giving it a shot

I want a more realistic franchise, they did upgrade it in last years madden. My biggest gripe is no matter how well or poor players do it seems predetermined how much their overall changes.

I hate the whole scouting thing too.

And I think the franchise is a little weak IMO - too clunky and is not user-friendly. Someone like me who has trouble actually creating a franchise could use a little bit of help.

I suck with caps and everything
    OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgeddaboutit View Post
    I hate the whole scouting thing too.

And I think the franchise is a little weak IMO - too clunky and is not user-friendly. Someone like me who has trouble actually creating a franchise could use a little bit of help.

I suck with caps and everything
    oh i love the scouting, but i could see how if you don't know how to use it it would be confusing. i honestly used to just turn the cap off because for some reason they never figured out realistic salaries. If you drafted a top tackle or offensive lineman in the draft, when their contract was up you would have to sign them to qb money. i would just turn cap off and then not overspend on my own accord. hopefully they fixed that this year

Bench Player
    Top 10 rated QBs in 'Madden 13'

1. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers 99 overall
    2. Tom Brady, New England Patriots 98 overall
    3. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints 98 overall
    4. Eli Manning, New York Giants 97 overall
    5. Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh Steelers: 95 overall
    6. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos: 93 overall
    7. Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers: 92 overall
    8. Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions: 91 overall
    9. Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys: 90 overall
    10. Michael Vick, Philadelphia Eagles: 89 overall
    Eli gets no respect, huh.

Quote Originally Posted by moo View Post
    Eli gets no respect, huh.
    WOW. i am surprised by that. madden had him at an 88/89 for like the past three seasons lol

+ Reply to Thread