+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Madden '13

Banned
    Yo add me on the 360 "DAM itz Ike" is my gamertag.

im 34 years old and im still a idiot and stand in line at midnight for the release it's me and a bunch of teens. i bring my 13 year old so i dont look to much like a db
    FUTURE NFL STAR

Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgeddaboutit View Post
    I hate the whole scouting thing too.

And I think the franchise is a little weak IMO - too clunky and is not user-friendly. Someone like me who has trouble actually creating a franchise could use a little bit of help.

I suck with caps and everything
    i am a franchise junkie....
    FUTURE NFL STAR

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    i am a franchise junkie....
    Don't get me wrong. I'd love to do it, but I suck at it lol
    OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    im 34 years old and im still a idiot and stand in line at midnight for the release it's me and a bunch of teens. i bring my 13 year old so i dont look to much like a db
    I'm 35 so don't feel bad. This is football, now if you're at the midnight release picking up the latest Spongebob game then you oughta be ashamed.

yeah im only 21 but i guarantee i will still be playing that game well into my 40's. my girlfriend makes fun of me now for playing so much, but like you said, its football baby

This guy laughed at me at the game store I go to when I preordered and paid the game in full like 3 weeks ago LOL.

I'm 21, not that old, and I still love playing video games and Madden. There is nothing better than getting together with people and playing a nice Madden tournament for money.
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Bench Player

NEW Madden

I used to be into getting madden every year, since 2002-2008, than it just got to repetative for me. Now i wait it out. For example, I got 08 skipped 09, got 10 skipped 11, then got 12 and will most likly skip 13. I just dont think it is worth spending $60+tax each and every year when teams dont usually change all to much over a 1 year period. And if they do I would trade key free agents. In addition, I personally fell that the series is not as good as it used to be, 08 was my favorite because i believe that is when the new engine started. Still always a fun game to play.

RGIII and Andrew Luck is not something you really can skip over. A lot of big changes were made, both in the rosters and in the game.

I work, so 60 bucks a year ain't that bad for me (120 actually considering I am getting NHL 13 this year)
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by CTsREVENGE View Post
    I used to be into getting madden every year, since 2002-2008, than it just got to repetative for me. Now i wait it out. For example, I got 08 skipped 09, got 10 skipped 11, then got 12 and will most likly skip 13. I just dont think it is worth spending $60+tax each and every year when teams dont usually change all to much over a 1 year period. And if they do I would trade key free agents. In addition, I personally fell that the series is not as good as it used to be, 08 was my favorite because i believe that is when the new engine started. Still always a fun game to play.
    i had 07 for the old xbox, and loved it. you could actually run players through drills before you drafted them and such. plus, the graphics were actually awesome if you had it set up right. i wish i didnt sell that game/system. i would probably still be playing it

+ Reply to Thread