+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

How are the Boards set up?

I don't know if anybody posted about this, but why do the threads not get automatically bumped when someone replies? Under the last posted column, the times are not in chronological order.

I know...it's so ****ing annoying. Also, no "My Posts", I miss that.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGFaninILL View Post
    I don't know if anybody posted about this, but why do the threads not get automatically bumped when someone replies? Under the last posted column, the times are not in chronological order.
    if you look at the top of the page, next to "forum" there is "whats new?". click on what's new

Just figured it out. They're in alphabetical order. You have to click on the "last post by" button to display chronologically

Quote Originally Posted by NYGFaninILL View Post
    Just figured it out. They're in alphabetical order. You have to click on the "last post by" button to display chronologically
    Every time, though. It's a bit of a nuisance, I'll probably eventually get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Every time, though. It's a bit of a nuisance, I'll probably eventually get used to it.
    There should be a global setting that they can change to automatically filter posts by last posted, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    There should be a global setting that they can change to automatically filter posts by last posted, though.
    Is there, or are you reccomending we have one? Because I totally agree that we need one.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Is there, or are you reccomending we have one? Because I totally agree that we need one.
    There should be an option for the admin(s) to change how the threads are viewed globally so the default thread view for all users is last posted.

What message board on the face of the planet has the default thread sorting as alphabetical? It's like Nilay (or possibly on of the mods, not too sure what kind of behind the scenes permissions they have) wanted to change their personal setting to alphabetical, but instead changed it for everyone.

For the time being, look on the thread list, and underneath it there's a sort option. Have it sort by "last post time" in descending order...

To be honest, that should be the default...

Yep.....someone needs to fix this