+ Reply to Thread

Color the Team Mediocre, but "Wow!"--What a Ride!

The team is flawed on both sides of the ball, and their coaching staff sends me up the wall with their lunatic lapses, but there is still heart on this team---my 2011 MVP Manning, Pierre-Paul, Petrus, Tuck, Boley, Ballard, Nicks, Cruz, Boothe and a few others. Don't know where this ride will end but I'm holding on! Great victory over the hated ones![]

Veteran

Re: Color the Team Mediocre, but "Wow!"--What a Ride!

[quote user="O.C. Giant Fan"]The team is flawed on both sides of the ball, and their coaching staff sends me up the wall with their lunatic lapses, but there is still heart on this team---my 2011 MVP Manning, Pierre-Paul, Petrus, Tuck, Boley, Ballard, Nicks and a few others.* Don't know where this ride will end but I'm holding on!* Great victory over the hated ones![]
    [/quote]TUCK?

We could easily do damage in the playoffs with a good defense. So unfortunate that we don't have that defense

Man...what a ****ing game!!! GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!

Bench Player

Agreed, there are so many issues with this team especially on the D but a win is a win and it was over the Cowboys so at least we'll have some enjoyment for a few days.......