+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Yonkers
    Posts
    3,738

    getying ready to call Craig Carton out on air

    On hold and I'm gonna ask him why he still hasn't quit yet. For those who don't know , midseason, he promised to quit if the Giants won the superbowl because he thought the Giants stunk.. can't wait

  2. #2
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3
    Haha. I just can't listen to anything they say anymore.. its all about Tebow, and constant Giant hate.

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Yonkers
    Posts
    3,738
    Quote Originally Posted by shotcalla39 View Post
    On hold and I'm gonna ask him why he still hasn't quit yet. For those who don't know , midseason, he promised to quit if the Giants won the superbowl because he thought the Giants stunk.. can't wait
    Every1 near a radio tune in

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Yonkers
    Posts
    3,738
    Why doesn't the board put the newest threads on the top of the page... This thread got no views so none of you guys for to hear it

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by shotcalla39 View Post
    Why doesn't the board put the newest threads on the top of the page... This thread got no views so none of you guys for to hear it
    Go to the bottom of the page and change Display options from "Thread title, Ascending order" to "Last post time, Descending order". It's annoying though because the setting changes back everytime I use the boards....IMO that was a **** up by the board creators and for this reason alone don't make these new boards as user friendly as the old ones

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Go to the bottom of the page and change Display options from "Thread title, Ascending order" to "Last post time, Descending order". It's annoying though because the setting changes back everytime I use the boards....IMO that was a **** up by the board creators and for this reason alone don't make these new boards as user friendly as the old ones
    Exactly this. Why can't we have this as the default setting? Its something so basic in all web forums...

  7. #7
    Well???? Did you call him out or not?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by shotcalla39 View Post
    Why doesn't the board put the newest threads on the top of the page... This thread got no views so none of you guys for to hear it
    So fill us in. Did you call?

  9. #9
    All-Pro jomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    19,152
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantsin04 View Post
    So fill us in. Did you call?
    lol, all fired up at 10am, then leave us hanging all day.
    No one remembers who came in second.

  10. #10
    All-Pro Captain Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alexandria, Va
    Posts
    9,559
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    lol, all fired up at 10am, then leave us hanging all day.
    Really, inquiring people want to know!!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts