+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran

getying ready to call Craig Carton out on air

On hold and I'm gonna ask him why he still hasn't quit yet. For those who don't know , midseason, he promised to quit if the Giants won the superbowl because he thought the Giants stunk.. can't wait

Bench Player
    Haha. I just can't listen to anything they say anymore.. its all about Tebow, and constant Giant hate.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by shotcalla39 View Post
    On hold and I'm gonna ask him why he still hasn't quit yet. For those who don't know , midseason, he promised to quit if the Giants won the superbowl because he thought the Giants stunk.. can't wait
    Every1 near a radio tune in

Veteran
    Why doesn't the board put the newest threads on the top of the page... This thread got no views so none of you guys for to hear it

Why doesn't the board put the newest threads on the top of the page... This thread got no views so none of you guys for to hear it
    Go to the bottom of the page and change Display options from "Thread title, Ascending order" to "Last post time, Descending order". It's annoying though because the setting changes back everytime I use the boards....IMO that was a **** up by the board creators and for this reason alone don't make these new boards as user friendly as the old ones

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Go to the bottom of the page and change Display options from "Thread title, Ascending order" to "Last post time, Descending order". It's annoying though because the setting changes back everytime I use the boards....IMO that was a **** up by the board creators and for this reason alone don't make these new boards as user friendly as the old ones
    Exactly this. Why can't we have this as the default setting? Its something so basic in all web forums...

Well???? Did you call him out or not?

So fill us in. Did you call?

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsin04 View Post
    So fill us in. Did you call?
    lol, all fired up at 10am, then leave us hanging all day.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    lol, all fired up at 10am, then leave us hanging all day.
    Really, inquiring people want to know!!!!!!