+ Reply to Thread

Something odd with the new boards..............

I tried to give a one word, humorous (at least according to me lol) response to another thread and received an error message that no message could be sent with less than 10 characters. It is not the end of the world but I always enjoyed the quick hitting style of response. (it is certainly better than being too wordy).

An example would be in response to a thread titled "Is it time to consider bringing Plax back?"
    What more appropriate response could there be than: "No" or "No way!!"??

Any chance we can change this?
    No one remembers who came in second.

I hope they don't change it, for the sake of some people's insightful posts.
    OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgeddaboutit View Post
    I hope they don't change it, for the sake of some people's insightful posts.
    lol I guess I can always just say nooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Noooooooooooooooooooooo to that thread about Plax would fit more than "no way" probably
    OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Lol very strange didn't realize that.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

I wonder why they started that; no more +1s with a Beer mug to follow I guess....

It's ordered alphabetically, so by the time the regular season starts the front 5 pages will be a bunch of Amukamara, Bennett, and "Bring Back _____" posts. This means that any insightful post that begins with anything after C or so will be ignored.

Personally, every other forum i've been to has threads ordered by last post, descending order. You can temporarily change this by going to the bottom of the thread list, but it will revert the next time you refresh the page. The admins really need to change it to what I've just mentioned soon...

It appears to be sorting on last time of last post descending order which would be the best default option. Anyone else see this? It seems to have changed overnight. If I am correct, thanks for correcting this so quickly.

Yes the option appears to have changed. Seems like a simple mistake when setting up the forums... it's so easy to miss a detail when setting up something this complicated (plus migrating all the data from the old forum)