+ Reply to Thread
    All-Pro

Now LeBron agrees with Kobe on 92 Dream Team

Lol. LeBron is now saying that this years team could beat the 92 Dream Team. I was around to watch that team and I really don't think this years VERISON could hang with them for more then a half. I see MJ and Magic, Bird and the rest pulling away for at least a 25 point win. Lets not forgot that although the Competion may not have been as good as it is today but that 92 team won every game including the Medal arounds by an average of 43 points. That's impressive. This years team has already struggled against a few teams in Practice games. What do you guys think?
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

what is with this spam?
    1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

I think the comparison goes beyond numbers - ie avg margin of victory etc. It was a different era. Different rules. You can't compare talent between ages either. For their time, the 92 team was extremely athletic just like currently the current team is athletic - relative to their times. But you can't argue with the overall impact that the 92 team had. What the 92 team had that the current team doesn't is basketball IQ. The 92 team will be unsurpassed not because of who will win in a head to head, but overall impact. The 92 team was a team. Not just a collection of athletes.