+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bench Player

David Wilson or Ahmad Bradshaw?

How is Bradshaw doing? Does it look like he will be starting week 1 or will it be the stud rookie that should be starting week 1?

I want the rookie to start. let bradshaw get his 5-6 touches per game and thats it.

Bronx NYC ......... Justin Gilbert "bandwagoneer"
    Bradshaw will no doubt be the starter week 1 barring injury...and even if he got hurt, Ware would likely start. I think the Giants backfield though will be more of a RB by committee anyway.

Bradshaw had a stem cell procedure and said in an interview yesterday that he feels great and better than he has in his career...Light on his feet and pain free. I'm expecting 2010 Bradshaw if not better this year. Bradshaw and Wilson should be a fun duo to watch.

Is this serious?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Wilson wont see the field until the coaches are comfortable with his pass protection. Bradshaw is already 1 of, if the the best, at this in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    Wilson wont see the field until the coaches are comfortable with his pass protection. Bradshaw is already 1 of, if the the best, at this in the league.
    And didn't Scott drop a pass today...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    I'm fine with Bradshaw just wanted the quickness back there with Wilson. Plus I never heard of drafting a skilled RB like Wilson in the first round and being worried about him playing...

Quote Originally Posted by NickD_25 View Post
    I'm fine with Bradshaw just wanted the quickness back there with Wilson. Plus I never heard of drafting a skilled RB like Wilson in the first round and being worried about him playing...
    His, or any RB's ability to run is secondary to everything else he needs to be able to do such as, pick up blitzes, catch passes, read defenses, keep Eli upright.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    His, or any RB's ability to run is secondary to everything else he needs to be able to do such as, pick up blitzes, catch passes, read defenses, keep Eli upright.
    Well I'm sure he will be better then Bradshaw and bone headed Jacobs catching wise. I dont see drafting a RB in the first round and playing Ware in front of him. I been waiting on the Giants to land a RB like this for years! Plus I dont see drafting a RB in the first round if you cant get him ready to game action by week 1.

Bronx NYC ......... Justin Gilbert "bandwagoneer"
    Quote Originally Posted by NickD_25 View Post
    Well I'm sure he will be better then Bradshaw and bone headed Jacobs catching wise. I dont see drafting a RB in the first round and playing Ware in front of him. I been waiting on the Giants to land a RB like this for years! Plus I dont see drafting a RB in the first round if you cant get him ready to game action by week 1.
    Week 1 though is too soon. Nicks didn't start week 1...or Phillips week 1. Those guys were first rounders also.

Wilson will be brought along but I don't see Coughlin rushing him to be the guy while he's still learning the system.