+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

I think Hixon is going to break out

If Hixon stays healthy I think he is going to play great. Before his injury he looked like pretty good. With Cruz and Nicks I think Hixon will be able to get open a lot. Yes, I believe Hixon will beat out Randel.

I've always liked the guy, would be nice to see him come back in a big way.

I always liked him too. I dont know if he can hold off Randle all season.

If he gets hurt during the season its over with. At that point Randle will probably be ready to step in and Hixon probably wont recover.

i definitely think the 3rd spot is hixons to lose, and i don't think he's gonna lose it unless he gets hurt like someone mentioned. he is a solid wide receiver who probably would outperform manningham last season if he stayed healthy

He is a solid, versatile veteran
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
    i definitely think the 3rd spot is hixons to lose, and i don't think he's gonna lose it unless he gets hurt like someone mentioned. he is a solid wide receiver who probably would outperform manningham last season if he stayed healthy
    Don't know about that...Manningham was clearly ahead of him on the depth chart. That said I do think if he can stay healthy he will be a solid contributor and reliable target for Eli.

ALL-IN!

Quote Originally Posted by GiantVibes View Post
    Don't know about that...Manningham was clearly ahead of him on the depth chart. That said I do think if he can stay healthy he will be a solid contributor and reliable target for Eli.
    He is the ONLY return man we've had in several years. I look forward to his contributions this season
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Starter
    I really don't know about the stress on his knees-which would be best for him-returning kicks and punts and resting or being the third reciever. What does the team need? Is there a serious real retuner of his skill level on the team?

Quote Originally Posted by Old Giant View Post
    I really don't know about the stress on his knees-which would be best for him-returning kicks and punts and resting or being the third reciever. What does the team need? Is there a serious real retuner of his skill level on the team?
    i personally want jernigan to handle returns, and give hixon the 3rd spot until randle shows he can handle it

Starter
    Would be great-but JJ got to live up to his part if that is the plan.