+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kenny Britt

Kenny Britt

Anyone else would like to lobby for Kenny Britt??? There was a lot of people on the boards that were crazy for Kenny Britt. Even though, the environment you are in can influence your behavior, I am glad the Giants did not draft him. You never know; he could have been on the Giants roster and been the perfect citizen but you will never know.

I liked his size but absolutely happy with Nicks, I think the front office did a good job of getting the right person for our offense.

Starter
    Nice thought but never going to happen. Not with our current cap situation.

ALL-IN!

Quote Originally Posted by Breezely View Post
    he could have been on the Giants roster and been the perfect citizen but you will never know.
    I'm just glad we didn't end up having to find out if Britt could have been a good citizen here.

I hate philthy. The teams, their fans, the city. I don't really mind the cowgurls, they're so dysfunctional I almost pity them. And the foreskins are just an afterthought.

GiantVibes? why didn't you keep your original user name??? I like the name but I am just curious because of the lost of 2750 posts. You know posts = privileged around here.

Anyone else would like to lobby for Kenny Britt??? There was a lot of people on the boards that were crazy for Kenny Britt. Even though, the environment you are in can influence your behavior, I am glad the Giants did not draft him. You never know; he could have been on the Giants roster and been the perfect citizen but you will never know.
    8 off the field incidents since he got drafted. I am going have to go with a big N O on this one. Meanwhile, Hakeem Nicks has had ZERO. We drafted the right guy.

The kid is troubled...

8 arrests, and 3 knee surgeries in the past 1-2 years. The kid has the potential to be a 1500 yard receiver, but he is his own worst enemy. Unfortunately, now he is also injury proned.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    8 arrests, and 3 knee surgeries in the past 1-2 years. The kid has the potential to be a 1500 yard receiver, but he is his own worst enemy. Unfortunately, now he is also injury proned.
    Thank you JR for keeping us clear of that train wreck.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    8 off the field incidents since he got drafted. I am going have to go with a big N O on this one. Meanwhile, Hakeem Nicks has had ZERO. We drafted the right guy.
    agree. initially i wanted Britt ahead of Nicks but happy Nicks was the choice thanks to the G-Men doing their homework!

Starter
    GiantVibes? why didn't you keep your original user name??? I like the name but I am just curious because of the lost of 2750 posts. You know posts = privileged around here.
    I didn't really like my old name, this one fits my personality better (hippie at heart). I don't really care about post count, and I never got any 'privileges' from having 2k anyway

ALL-IN!