+ Reply to Thread

Jerrell jernigan stands out on second day of training camp and other notes

JERRELL JERNIGAN STANDS OUT ON SECOND DAY OF TRAINING CAMP AND OTHER NOTES

Excerpt: "More than 5,000 die-hard football fans descended on the University at Albany on Saturday as the New York Giants held their second training camp practice in 2012. And despite massive thunder storms in the area, rain held off as Big Blue took the field and got to work in an effort to ready themselves for the upcoming season and their title defense." Read more.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    JERRELL JERNIGAN STANDS OUT ON SECOND DAY OF TRAINING CAMP AND OTHER NOTES

Excerpt: "More than 5,000 die-hard football fans descended on the University at Albany on Saturday as the New York Giants held their second training camp practice in 2012. And despite massive thunder storms in the area, rain held off as Big Blue took the field and got to work in an effort to ready themselves for the upcoming season and their title defense." Read more.
    Thanks, I want this kid to be the 3rd WR.

i love the fact that he played the x, y and z in college, and can handle kick punt returns. he's the type of kid that can just line up somewhere and contribute. gotta think he will be able to make some kind of contribution this year

I really do think this kid will shake, rattle and roll this year. I see him as a Steve Smith (Carolina) Desean Jackass combo kinda receiver.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockeystays08 View Post
    I really do think this kid will shake, rattle and roll this year. I see him as a Steve Smith (Carolina) Desean Jackass combo kinda receiver.
    I know this is off topic, but...

BAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

Anyway, yeah I'm hoping JJ can prove his stuff too... he's been unfairly criticized since he had to be a wookie in 2011 in the strike-shortened training camp. I need to give him another year or two before passing judgement on him. He could be the next Barden, or the next Cruz... more likely somewhere in between but still...

haha he drove up blasting CALL ME MAYBE...thats a no no lmao....thanks for the read

I just met you

And this is crazy

I'm a better receiver now

So throw to me maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I just met you

And this is crazy

I'm a better receiver now

So throw to me maybe
    weatherford is a funnny *** guy

Jerrell Jerrnigan= Percy Harvin

Quote Originally Posted by Shockeystays08 View Post
    Hes more Percy Harvin, because of his ability to do many diffrent things, like run, throw, return, and lineup everywhere as a WR... The kids the real deal,t hats for sure..