+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Talking A healthy, happy Umenyiora is great for Giants, trouble for NFC East

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/19678553/a-healthy-happy-umenyiora-is-great-for-giants-trouble-for-nfc-east

Great article....

They were 9-4 when he played last season, 4-4 when he didn't. Moreover, they didn't lose a game after he returned for the season finale vs. Dallas, a game in which he had two sacks and that launched them into the playoffs.
    Umenyiora was a valuable element in that unit, brought off the bench on passing downs to pressure the pocket -- and he did not disappoint. In the playoff opener vs. Atlanta he leaped a blocker on the Falcons' last snap and dumped Ryan at the Giants' 25. It was one of 5.5 sacks for Umenyiora over the last five games, and it was one reason the Giants ran the table.
    Trust me, a happy Umenyiora means an unhappy NFC East. The guy is a load off the edge, producing at least a half-sack in all but four of the games in which he played last season. That was when he was miserable. Imagine what happens now that he's not.
    I get giddy reading that.... lol

By the way what aren't we allowed to post? I know we're not allowed to quote entire articles but can we post a few lines?
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Veteran
    i cat wait . i really hope we can keep osi next year

Quote Originally Posted by chizz View Post
    I'm with you!!!

Amen....Tuck, Osi, and JPP.....nuff said. Opposing QB's probably have the game against us on their calendar with a red circle around it much like a student would a tough exam....in other words, they're not looking forward to it very much.

Bronx NYC ......... Justin Gilbert "bandwagoneer"
    A happy healthy Osi you say?

Both these pics are from today's practice...He sure looks happy and healthy to me.

Quote Originally Posted by chizz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by radar-ray View Post
    I'm with you!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Amen....Tuck, Osi, and JPP.....nuff said. Opposing QB's probably have the game against us on their calendar with a red circle around it much like a student would a tough exam....in other words, they're not looking forward to it very much.
    Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post

Both these pics are from today's practice...He sure looks happy and healthy to me.
    +10000000 to all of you!!!
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post

great pics. did you take them yourself? what type of camera do you use if so?

This is great news, can't wait the is going to be an awesome defense this year!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    This is great news, can't wait the is going to be an awesome defense this year!
    Here an example of where I'd like to simply say "+1" but the system is set up to require at least 10 characters. It would be nice if we can change that like we changed the default sorting of messages to last post descending.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Here an example of where I'd like to simply say "+1" but the system is set up to require at least 10 characters. It would be nice if we can change that like we changed the default sorting of messages to last post descending.
    ........+1