+ Reply to Thread

Best Eli quote evar!!!!

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giant...Kr7huoLxomhwuN

“I made an early mistake of doing a prank on [Jeff] Feagles one year and you never mess with a special teams guy, they got way too much time on their hands,’’ Manning said. “All of a sudden I came back and all my tires were flat on my car and I had a little bike pump out there where I could kind of try to push-pump my tires back with air just so I could drive it to a gas station. That was probably the best one that’s ever been done. Don’t mess with kickers or punters.’’

".....In years gone by, Rich Seubert nailed Manning with the purple dye in his socks or gloves trick. One time, Eli recalled, former center Shaun O’Hara “removed my EZ-Pass driving back home after camp so all of a sudden I got like a bunch of fines and tickets. I was going through and there was no pass.’’...."

"I'm going to Disney World"
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

haha the jeff feagles one was good

Wow Feagles went the extra yard... I would have just jacked up the car on one side, taken a tire off, and put it in the trunk...

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    "I'm going to Disney World"
    I'll buy that for a dollar!

Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giant...Kr7huoLxomhwuN

“I made an early mistake of doing a prank on [Jeff] Feagles one year and you never mess with a special teams guy, they got way too much time on their hands,’’ Manning said. “All of a sudden I came back and all my tires were flat on my car and I had a little bike pump out there where I could kind of try to push-pump my tires back with air just so I could drive it to a gas station. That was probably the best one that’s ever been done. Don’t mess with kickers or punters.’’
    ha ha very funny

Make it two dollars, better yet, take out a loan for the third....

I hate philthy. The teams, their fans, the city. I don't really mind the cowgurls, they're so dysfunctional I almost pity them. And the foreskins are just an afterthought.

Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giant...Kr7huoLxomhwuN“I made an early mistake of doing a prank on [Jeff] Feagles one year and you never mess with a special teams guy, they got way too much time on their hands,’’ Manning said. “All of a sudden I came back and all my tires were flat on my car and I had a little bike pump out there where I could kind of try to push-pump my tires back with air just so I could drive it to a gas station. That was probably the best one that’s ever been done. Don’t mess with kickers or punters.’’
    Lol. He can be funny when he wants to be
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***