+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    count me in if you guys/gals are doing it
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by moo View Post
    I'd be keen on joining one. I've never bailed on a league. Even if I've gotten destroyed early, I've always stuck it out.The three main services all have their merits:ESPN is highly customisable and offers a wealth of resources. Its only downer is it's pig-ugly.NFL.com looks nice but I've always found its interface to be rather clunky. The main site underwent a (bad, imo) redesign this year so perhaps it's extended to fantasy.Yahoo is pretty much the mid-ground. It's nothing amazing but it does nothing wrong.
    I would also like to throw one more site in the ring, CBS Sports. I've used all the sites mentioned above n have found CBS to be the best. They have: a App to setup ur lineup on a phone.Great up to date info on injuries, wavier wire, etc. N lastly ( don't quote me on this ), I believe they do private pay league.So, what said u gentlemen. N who the commiss?
    Last edited by S.I 2 VA GMEN; 07-31-2012 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by S.I 2 VA GMEN View Post
    I would also like to throw one more site in the ring, CBS Sports. I've used all the sites mentioned above n have found CBS to be the best. They have: a App to setup ur lineup on a phone.Great up to date info on injuries, wavier wire, etc. N lastly ( don't quote me on this ), I believe they do private pay league.So, what said u gentlemen. N who the commiss?
    I don't care, I'll be commish, and I'm definitely down for a private pay league if we can round out ten willing takers. If we can't get everyone from here, I can definitely get some friends to join -- or if anyone else has friends they want in.

i want in pleeeeeeeeeease (10 character rule)

Quote Originally Posted by greenca190 View Post
    i want in pleeeeeeeeeease (10 character rule)
    Im in too. let me know what u need

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    If no one steps up, I can do it (administrate). I take FF pretty seriously, consulted 4 teams last year, and won one league of my own, and finished third in another (still won my team fee back).

I've only been in Yahoo! leagues for football, but I have Fantasy Baseball in an ESPN league, so I guess it's similar. If you guys are really serious, I'm definitely in. I don't want to be in a league that will just bail two weeks in, so in addition to you guys, I'd hope for reputable posters. Trust me, it's easy to bail in free leagues, and I doubt you guys would want to do a fee league (and I don't think fee leagues can be conducted, since they're randomly generated).
    check your inbox
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

Alright guys, if you want, PM me your emails, I have set up a free GMB FF league on ESPN. Any chance for a money league will have to wait a little, but I'm definitely down for one.

Draft is Monday at 4:30...let me know if you need an adjusted date. I want everyone to put their own touches on their own team, so it'd be nice if EVERYONE attends, so the date/time is flexible.

Oh, and first come first serve.

Monday at 4:30 eastern? that's 5:30 for me, I'm still gonna be at work.
    I suppose I could get the young fella to do my draft, but I somehow think I'll end and up with a bunch of patriots on my team.
    umm, any chance we could push it back a couple hours?
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

Absolutely. Time/date is flexible, I want it to work for everyone.