+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Last Movie You Watched Thread

Hey, I'm on another forum and we got this thing going called "last movie you watched" where we list the last movie we watched as we watch them.

I guess I'll start it up and if anyone wants to keep it going, go ahead. Just to get this board alive a bit.

Amazing Spiderman and Goon

Both great movies.

I like this new Spiderman better than the original.

Goon is also a pretty fun and exciting movie to watch and it's a short watch (1hr 30 mins) of your time, it was great

Re: Last Movie You Watched Thread

Goon was AMAZING!!!</P>

</P>

I just watched "Ted" last night. It was absolutely hilarious!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Last night I watched: The Rise and Fall of a White Collar Hooligan.

It wasn't bad and worth the watch if you like movies involving crime, theft, drugs, money and sex.

The devil in Ms. Jones, I'm gonna go blind......
    I miss Red Hook!

I know its already outdated, but I watched THE AVENGERS in 3d.... now, I haven't bothered with a 3d movie since the 80's- considered it some novelty that would wear off soon enough. WOW was I wrong. It was AMAZING! 3d tech has come a LONG way. The special effects, in eye popping 3d, were FANTASTIC! The movie was also very good, the plot was interesting, and the banter between the varying egos was entertaining and downright funny at times. I can see that this movie will lose a lot of shine once it leaves the big screen, so if you haven't seen it yet, go watch it.

Banned

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Hey, I'm on another forum and we got this thing going called "last movie you watched" where we list the last movie we watched as we watch them.

I guess I'll start it up and if anyone wants to keep it going, go ahead. Just to get this board alive a bit.

Amazing Spiderman and Goon

Both great movies.

I like this new Spiderman better than the original.

Goon is also a pretty fun and exciting movie to watch and it's a short watch (1hr 30 mins) of your time, it was great[/quote]I went to the Regal Imax theatre in New Rochelle to see Spiderman today and I enjoyed it thoroughly. I thought Tobey was a lil more funnier in the role but I believe they'll get better in the sequel.

I went to the 1201am showing of Savages on Thursday night/ Friday morning. I really liked the movie a lot.

We have our tickets for July 19th for the premiere of Dark Knight Rises in IMAX in Manhattan. They first two Batman Movies play and then at 12:01am Dark Knight Rises is shown. I am really looking forward to it.

The Star Trek with Chris Pine is my favorite movie ever and I am really looking forward to the new Star Trek.

Just saw Man on a Ledge this weekend.

I thought it was pretty good. I was a little confused at times but whatever. I still think Phone Booth was a lot better

Warrior was an excellent movie, Rocky goes MMA. I like Tom Hardy, thought he did a good job in that DeCaprio movie, with the dreams stuff, what was that name......
    I miss Red Hook!

[quote user="bklyn1028"]Warrior was an excellent movie, Rocky goes MMA. I like Tom Hardy, thought he did a good job in that DeCaprio movie, with the dreams stuff, what was that name......[/quote]

Inception, which was an awesome movie