+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Comparing our run to your run

We beat
    Philly @Philly 21-16
    @Atlanta- 48-21 win.
    @ Chicago 21-14 win.
    Pittsburgh in the super bowl we won 31-25.

Your run you beat
    Atlanta at home 24-2.
    Us in GB 37-20 but we were awful that day.
    @ SF 20-17 win
    NE in the bowl 21-17.

I think both our runs are very similar but as the homer in me I give the edge to us. What do you Giant fans think.

All I see is that you got a Lombardi and we got a Lombardi - and that you like the Packers more than you do the Giants.

No offense intended.

They really are quite similar... A team that was dead in december rose from the ashes and won it all.

Also, beating Philly was a big one from my perspective. That was fresh off the desean jack*** return, and even though the pack beat us the following week, wiping that ****-eating smirk off of Michael Pr***'s face made me happy enough to forgive you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    We beat
    Philly @Philly 21-16
    @Atlanta- 48-21 win.
    @ Chicago 21-14 win.
    Pittsburgh in the super bowl we won 31-25.

Your run you beat
    Atlanta at home 24-2.
    Us in GB 37-20 but we were awful that day.
    @ SF 20-17 win
    NE in the bowl 21-17.

I think both our runs are very similar but as the homer in me I give the edge to us. What do you Giant fans think.
    I see alot of similarities......the Giants and the Packers were both teams that got hot at the best moment and rode the wave to a championship.

Rodgers is passing machine.....I like him even better than Brees. But I honestly wouldn't take anyone over Eli Manning with the game on the line.....not anymore, after his 2nd SB MVP.

Banned
    The Bears win was a tough tough victory for us though. We got off to a fast start in that game going up 14-0 then their defense really stiffened. We had a chance to go up by three scores but Rodgers threw that pick to Urlacher which changed momentum. Luckily BJ Raji won us that game with his pick six to win it. Hanie played well in the second half of that game for the Bears as Cutler went down. Our defense shut down Cutler.

All-Pro
    We beat Philly @Philly 21-16@Atlanta- 48-21 win.@ Chicago 21-14 win.Pittsburgh in the super bowl we won 31-25.Your run you beatAtlanta at home 24-2.Us in GB 37-20 but we were awful that day.@ SF 20-17 winNE in the bowl 21-17.I think both our runs are very similar but as the homer in me I give the edge to us. What do you Giant fans think.
    Slight edge to you as all 3 of your games were on the road. We had atlanta at home. However comparing the other two games both teams winning on road. Slight edge to giants as we had to play the defending champs 15-1 packers (u guys) and we also has to go play @ a very tough 13 win SF team with best D in nfl. You guys drew Philly and th bears both great in their own right that season but I feel the giants had the tougher 2 games IMO
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

We both won Lombardi's. I hate when people compare "runs". They were different years, different times, different everything
    OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Banned
    The Atlanta win for us was very similar to your win vs us in GB. We lost to them by a field goal at the buzzer in the regular season and came back and pounded them in their house in the playoffs and it was the same scenario for our rivalry this past year. You lost to us by a field goal and came back and beat us in the playoffs.

All-Pro
    The Atlanta win for us was very similar to your win vs us in GB. We lost to them by a field goal at the buzzer in the regular season and came back and pounded them in their house in the playoffs and it was the same scenario for our rivalry this past year. You lost to us by a field goal and came back and beat us in the playoffs.
    Yes. Okay I agree. Plus Atlanta was the 13-3 number one seed that year that had the bye.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Bench Player
    but we were awful that day.
    Hate this excuse. You either win or lose.