+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Hahahhahahahaha......I love this Green Bay Packers crybaby nonsense.Glaring difference is that NY Giants are a team of character and Green Bay Packers are a team of sore loser crybabies.Glaring difference is that you backed in to the playoffs as a wildcard when Jay Cutler gift wrapped the last game of the season for you to decide it. On the last game of the season in the deciding game against Dallas Cowboys we went out and took it and left no doubt about it.Glaring difference is that you and the rest of your fanbase just will not admit that we are the better team with the better QB and that is why we smacked the taste out your mouths in your own house in the postseason.Glaring difference is that stars on your team are still crying and making statements about how "beating themselves" and still refusing to give credit where it is due. Eli Manning is leading our team forward and hia statements are "we need to improve and get better" and "I am happy the cameras are over in Jets training camp so I can focus fully on my work and this team getting better."Glaring difference is that your QB is a sore loser stat machine that when all is said and done will be little more than an afterthought. Our QB is a legend that doesn't let it go to his head and is the greatest QB in the history of NY Giants

I bELIeve.
    old username- buffyblue
    You guys wont have it so easy this year as champions. Philly will kick your tail, Dallas always gives you a run for your money and you guys lost to the lowly redskins twice last season. Everyone will be after the Giants. Hopefully Deshaun Jackson breaks your hearts again, that game was awesome simply for the fact it put us in the playoffs. What a beautiful sunday that was.

Banned
    Thats okay because it was awesome to break your hearts twice in your own house in the postseason.

You keep yapping your nonsense of having an off day and how we got lucky if that makes it all better for you. You just keep spouting the hyperbole just like the rest of your crybaby fanbase.

We went in to your house in the postseason, smacked the taste out your mouths and ripped your hearts out your chests. Your team and your fanbase keeps refusing to publically give credit where it is due and continues crying and making excuses. That is okay because we are the better team with the better QB and you just canít face that because you are a sore loser crybaby.

I bELIeve.

Banned
    We will get you guys this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    We will get you guys this year.
    Would be a fun rematch in the playoffs, that's for sure. I do think the NFC is much stronger this year, well the East,North, and south are stronger. The west is a 1 team race barring major injuries to the 49ers.

Banned
    I hope we do get the rematch.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    We beat
    Philly @Philly 21-16
    @Atlanta- 48-21 win.
    @ Chicago 21-14 win.
    Pittsburgh in the super bowl we won 31-25.

Your run you beat
    Atlanta at home 24-2.
    Us in GB 37-20 but we were awful that day.
    @ SF 20-17 win
    NE in the bowl 21-17.

I think both our runs are very similar but as the homer in me I give the edge to us. What do you Giant fans think.
    Last years Packers and 49ers were better than any team the Pack beat during their run. The Eagles as usual choked.