+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whos up next.

Whos up next.

Now that TT will b down whos up next.Is it the Prince?Who has the most experience now to play opposite Webster?

Easily Prince.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Michael Coe probably has the most experience but I'm almost sure they're going to turn to Prince. He's a high 1st rounder with solid height, size and speed. They're expecting a lot from him...

He'll likely be the one they ask to step up imo.

I honestly have no clue what to expect.....T2 could possibly be out for the season and Hosley's injury ain't pretty either.....2 CB's in 1 day and preseason games haven't even started...

This really sucks. If I had to take a stab in the dark I'd say the starters are Webster and Prince with Coe/Rolle/Grant (if we bring him back) playing nickel. And that's considering none of those guys get injured.

Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    I honestly have no clue what to expect.....T2 could possibly be out for the season and Hosley's injury ain't pretty either.....2 CB's in 1 day and preseason games haven't even started...

This really sucks. If I had to take a stab in the dark I'd say the starters are Webster and Prince with Coe/Rolle/Grant (if we bring him back) playing nickel. And that's considering none of those guys get injured.
    You shouldnt take a stab in the dark, you might nick one of our CBs

Ugh we might have to do the inverse of the Patriots Edelman experiment and start turnign wideouts into corners... who knows, maybe Barden could be good at that...

Coe and Prince are tuned for the outside.

My guess is now Tryon.
    There's still Molden, Bruce Johnson and Brandon Bing. I don't know where Hosley fits in the depth chart, but he's a nickel corner.

We may see Deon Grant back in blue
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    We may see Deon Grant back in blue
    +1...
    Depending on how soon TT comes back, we might see Deon back by early next week.