+ Reply to Thread

Lightbulb Bruce Johnson a forgotten dark horse?

I asked in my other thread if he was still on the roster and it appears he is.

He was really solid for us while he was healthy. I haven't really heard anything about him in quite some time but I assume he's healthy?

He has some experience within this defense.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    I asked in my other thread if he was still on the roster and it appears he is.

He was really solid for us while he was healthy. I haven't really heard anything about him in quite some time but I assume he's healthy?

He has some experience within this defense.
    I agree. He played great for us but then got hurt. Ever since then it seems as if he was completely forgotten.

Eh. He ruptured his Achilles last year, probably lost the acceleration that he'd need as a slot corner.

Weren't they saying he wasn't looking very good in camp this year? I thought Coe was the guy...

Coe was taking first team reps, even ahead of Prince when T2 first went down with the back stiffness

as for Bruce, he looked really good on the field before the injuries. It's tough keeping your speed with an achilles injury, especially for a corner who has to
    back pedal

I always liked Bruce. I hope that he's on the team, and if not, that could also be a good sign because it would mean that we've got some awesome depth in the secondary.

I haven't forgotten. I'm rooting for Bruce!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    Weren't they saying he wasn't looking very good in camp this year? I thought Coe was the guy...
    Everything I have read so far has suggested he is having a very good camp. As of now he is supposedly playing very well with the 2nd team.

Achilles is a tough injury to come back from