+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

I don't think Aaron Ross was a big loss for us but T2 re-injuring is a big let down

I am hoping we have talent back there...I was really hoping for Jayron Hosley to push any of our top three CB's and he may still after he recovers from his ding...It is hard to be optomistic for Thomas' future with us and even his career!
    Good luck to him!
    I hope we have the talent!

Quote Originally Posted by hungrrrry View Post
    I am hoping we have talent back there...I was really hoping for Jayron Hosley to push any of our top three CB's and he may still after he recovers from his ding...It is hard to be optomistic for Thomas' future with us and even his career!
    Good luck to him!
    I hope we have the talent!
    At the risk of spamming, I thought losing Ross pretty significant. He was a good starting corner.

Banned
    Ross was high among the league in completions. Losing him actually helped.

He was a solid corner, notheing over the top. Don't forget we won two superbowls with him starting back there. We'll get to see how well he does against Eli and company next week!

Terrell Thomas re-injuring him and possibly missing time will be a big loss but the Giants were able to win the superbowl last season without Terrell Thomas. Hopefully he won't miss any time but we should find out the extent of period of his injury later today.

Quote Originally Posted by Antwuan View Post
    Terrell Thomas re-injuring him and possibly missing time will be a big loss but the Giants were able to win the superbowl last season without Terrell Thomas. Hopefully he won't miss any time but we should find out the extent of period of his injury later today.
    Eh, huh?

Wake up an smell the coffee my man. Thomas is done.

Ross was actually one of the worst starting corners in the NFL. He would be nice to have because of experience but if Amukumara isnt better then him im going to be very disappointed. 1 thing I will give 2 Ross though is he played well in the playoffs for the Giants in both Super Bowl runs

Ross was not the greatest, and if we had a 100% healthy TT, we probably wouldn't miss him. But make no mistake, now that TT is done, this team would be a lot better if we still had Ross. He was very servicable last year. Obviously hind sight is 20/20, but the team chose to take a chance on TT being healthy and it bit us. Oh well, next man up.

All-Pro
    This will make room room for someone else to emerge. Ross was ok and decent at times. Surely another player can step into that role.
    Prince and Webster. Then some decent depth.....
    It will happen.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    Ross was not the greatest, and if we had a 100% healthy TT, we probably wouldn't miss him. But make no mistake, now that TT is done, this team would be a lot better if we still had Ross. He was very servicable last year. Obviously hind sight is 20/20, but the team chose to take a chance on TT being healthy and it bit us. Oh well, next man up.
    I dont think they had much of a choice with the salary cap. I think they knew there was a distinct possibility of this happening. Thats why they drafted Hosley in the 3rd round