+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just heard on ESPN Mike and Mike about the IGGLES.....

Smile Just heard on ESPN Mike and Mike about the IGGLES.....

Please explain to me how an analyst can go on the radio and say the Eagles look sensational, I mean he was gushing about how SENSATIONAL they look!

How can you even tell after 5 days of practice, and 4 of those without pads!!! Please explain this to me!

I am already hearing that we are doomed again too!

I cant wait for the season to start!!

ALL IN!!

Because Vick doesn't get beat up at training camp, like all players do.

Sensational when he isn't touched at all.
    OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

In the offseason rosters are only 22 players and all you need to be great is four names and a couple signings or trades.

If Football was played in July with no pads and no opponents, the Eagles would be serious contenders.
    Last edited by primetime; 08-01-2012 at 01:40 PM.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgeddaboutit View Post
    Because Vick doesn't get beat up at training camp, like all players do.

Sensational when he isn't touched at all.
    If there was an NFL Flag Football League, I would pick Vick first overall. I just hope the NFL stops heading in that direction with all the rule changes. I want to see Vick buried every play.

Yeah, and everyone is saying how strong they finished.

Well, we finished stronger. We beat the best in the NFC and the best the AFC had to offer. We are the World Champions.

The analysts also keep talking about what a tough schedule we have because we have to play the Saints, Green Bay, 49ers, etc. Well they have to play US.

Talk is cheap. Let's wait till the action starts.

Let them write the Giants off they play better as underdogs. These guys dont follow them closely enough to know just how beat up the Defense was last year. Its why they won only 9 games.The Eagles were 1 of the Healthiest teams in the NFL. They will not be as lucky this season

It just makes me crazy how they are saying that already. If I hear that one more time how strong they finished, that they just started to get it, by season's end, drives me nuts!! That is what separates the good teams from the great teams. Coaching. No one seems to talk about how are team was decimated by injuries, and we still held tough.

I just cant wait until the season starts, lets see just how sensational this team really is.

I would like to know who the reported was who was saying they looked sensational and ask him what he was basing it on??The non contact drills?? Wind sprints?? Water breaks?? Andy Reid devouring a cheese steak?? CMON!!!!

Breakdown by position!

QB- ELI
    RB- LESEAN
    FB- HYNOCEROS
    TE- CELEK
    WR'S- GIANTS
    OL- GIANTS
    DL- GIANTS
    LB- EVEN
    DB'S-EAGLES
    SAFETYS- GIANTS
    P- GIANTS
    K-GIANTS
    SPECIALS- EAGLES
    COACHING- GIANTS

To me, we are deeper at every position, they might have the edge on paper in some spots now, but I think our youth, especially at LB, and our depth at DL will be the difference maker. And, we have the best clutch QB of all time.

And dont count out this running game this year, they will be better by leaps and bounds!
    FORMERLY GRAIL72

Dream team baby!

Where is the red ink on the new boards?
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Dream team baby!

Where is the red ink on the new boards?

There is a roll eyes smiley that you can use -
    OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

+ Reply to Thread