View Poll Results: Were the Colts out of line with what happened to the Steelers fan at Colts camp?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! How dare he wear a Steelers camp to Colts practice!

1 14.29%
  • No! Fans have the right to wear any Jersey they want!

5 71.43%
  • I don't care!

1 14.29%
  • I'm too confused and/or dumb to understand this question.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Colts coach humiliates Steelers fan at Colts camp

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...headline_stack

Turns out that meat head Chuck Pagano gave a kid with a Steelers jersey the ultimatum of wearing an Andrew Luck jersey and taking his Steelers jersey off or get kicked out of Colts practice. He is an nfl fan watching nfl players practice. He wasn't rowdy or saying anything. I think this is a bad publicity stunt for the NFL and the Colts should get fined. Do you think the Giants would ever force another fan to take off his Cowboy jersey or Eagles jersey if they were at Giants camp just observing like any fan would? That is so bushleague of the Colts. Thoughts! Opinions!
    Last edited by BROADWAYSTORM; 07-31-2012 at 12:03 PM.

No, fans should wear what they want.

Plus, Colts and Steelers aren't even in the same division so who gives a ****
    OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Pagano's a dip ****.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

I just read the story again and it seemed like it was done in good will. No idea where the problem is now
    OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

didn't read ****...just knee-jerked as usual. which is as useful as another kind of "jerk..."

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

people should be able to wear whatever they want.

Veteran
    It could have been meant to be in good fun from what it sounds like. I don't think anyone would have had a problem with the kid getting a brand new jersey for free and receiving some harmless heckling. Yet in reality what this idiot did was tell the kid to take his jersey off or else he has to leave. Doesn't sound like it was done in 'good fun' in that case.

Maybe well intentioned, but poorly executed.

Quote Originally Posted by BROADWAYSTORM View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...headline_stack

Turns out that meat head Chuck Pagano gave a kid with a Steelers jersey the ultimatum of wearing an Andrew Luck jersey and taking his Steelers jersey off or get kicked out of Colts practice. He is an nfl fan watching nfl players practice. He wasn't rowdy or saying anything. I think this is a bad publicity stunt for the NFL and the Colts should get fined. Do you think the Giants would ever force another fan to take off his Cowboy jersey or Eagles jersey if they were at Giants camp just observing like any fan would? That is so bushleague of the Colts. Thoughts! Opinions!
    If you are going to the Colts Practice and wear a Steelers Jersey you have to be prepared to take the heat, did he man up and leave if he is truely that attached to the Steelers or take the Luck Jersey, all in fun on both sides, wasn't like he got slapped upside the head.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

The fact that an nfl coach representing the Cots resorts to that kind of idiotic third grader mentality is troublesome. It makes Irsay look stupid. This was not done in good fun. It was brought up by a player to the coach. And Pagano has a history of being a moron.

I originally thought that the Colt's coach trash talked the fan out of practice. If that was the case, I would've been fine with that. But kicking a kid out of practice for wearing an opposing team's jersey it absolutely stupid. We always reap what we sow.