+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Tyler Sash suspended.

per Mike Garafolo:

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo
    "Giants safety Tyler Sash has been suspended for the first four games of the regular season for performance enhancing drugs. #nyg"

http://t.co/T3D4pXY4

Said he took Adderall, so hopefully he'll appeal it and get it reversed like Andre Brown did.
    Last edited by GMenFan12401; 07-31-2012 at 03:59 PM.

sup Deon Grant

just saw this. this is crazy. but i still think we wait for halfway through preseason to talk to grant. still have a lot of young guys competing, and im sure deon wouldn't mind missing training camp

wow, tested positive for adderall. i understand that it is prohibited, but i mean come on. i feel like the nfl has much bigger problems with PED's to deal with

All-Pro
    Listening to Sirius the other day they mentioned that there where not sure if Sash could take over the role left open by them not signing Grant. I think with the news yesterday and today they will be calling him soon. I also think that Will Hill is some one to watch.

It's still a performance enhancing drug. Who gives a **** if it's adderall.

Why should we figure it out for the NFL where the line is?

Yeah, they have more things to look out for.

But that's like saying, "we're in the midst of a terrorist era, so we're going to cut down on stopping people who pass red lights"

Ridiculous. No , you don't do that. You punish everyone, for any illegality.
    OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

what a load of crap. Correct me if im wrong, but wasnt there someone who recently appealed a adderol suspension and had it overturned?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgeddaboutit View Post

But that's like saying, "we're in the midst of a terrorist era, so we're going to cut down on stopping people who pass red lights"

to be fair, adderroll has similar affects as speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgeddaboutit View Post

my point is i disagree with the fact that they are considering this a performance enhancing drug. i have taken adderall before, and there is no way that many athletes take adderall to improve performance on the field. if energy drinks are allowed, adderall should be allowed. plain and simple

All-Pro
    I don't know what it was he appealed but Brown appealed his suspension and won.