+ Reply to Thread

Mri shows no significant to Micheal Boley's hamstring

MRI SHOWS NO SIGNIFICANT TO MICHEAL BOLEY'S HAMSTRING

Excerpt: "Lost in the coverage of the Terrell Thomas ACL injury was the hamstring injury sustained by New York Giants linebacker Michael Boley. Also sent to the Hospital of Special Surgery for an MRI, Boley came away with much better news than his teammate T2. Results were negative and the MRI showed "no significant injury." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    MRI SHOWS NO SIGNIFICANT TO MICHEAL BOLEY'S HAMSTRING

Excerpt: "Lost in the coverage of the Terrell Thomas ACL injury was the hamstring injury sustained by New York Giants linebacker Michael Boley. Also sent to the Hospital of Special Surgery for an MRI, Boley came away with much better news than his teammate T2. Results were negative and the MRI showed "no significant injury." Read more...
    That is GREAT NEWS!

Whenever I think of Boley missing games, I remember that bad stretch from last year.

Thanks for the update.

Great news. Hoping he makes a good recovery and does some work. Love Boley, he's a force, ask Romo
    OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Big part of our D. Good to hear

Veteran
    Great news! Losing Boley again would be horrible.. Any news on how rivers has been doing so far in camp?

After TT's news I needed to hear some good stuff!!!!

Boley is soo such a huge piece to our defense. I think he's the most important person on defense because he's irreplaceable.. Our loosing streak really showed. We loose tuck and jpp and they can be filled with osi or kiwi.