+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran

Losing t2 is upsetting but not the end of the world.

T2s injury is terribly unfortunate. It might be pretty safe to say it's the end of his welcome here as a Giant. Very unfortunate, and if this is the case I really wish the best for him in whatever future endeavors he may pursue. T2 had amazing "potential" he could make big hits, he could make big plays, but also, lets be real he was not a shutdown force, he was not consistent, and he gave a lot of big plays up and missed coverages. I was looking forward to seeing him improve on some of these issues and become a great corner back for us in the next couple of seasons, because if he worked hard at it, which I think he would've he would be an all around outstanding cornerback.

I understand everyone being upset, "oh, man another injury, what the hell...." and all of that stuff, we go through this every year it sucks beyond belief. Let's not get all grim and stuff. Look, we got Prince who I believe will finally step up and play ball. Considering all he went through last season, what can you expect from an injured rookie, who missed out on almost everything playing the cornerback position. He did well considering. Worst case scenario I guarantee he'll be a better player than ross, but I don't think we'll even have to worry about that. Also, Jayron Hosley? I mean watching highlights of the kid in college has gotta make you excited to see what he can do. There's very good things being said about Coe also, lets not get carried away with the doom and gloom crap over T2 we will be just fine it's not the end of the world. Although it majorly sucks.

Prince will be a huge this year....

i'm extremely excited for coe, prince, hosley, tryon, johnson, molden etc etc.

even molden is a pretty good corner, could probably be a solid dime back. people will rip on him cause nicks was burning him in the superbowl, but he was lined up against nicks. if he had to cover ramses barden or hixon, or other teams # 4 guys, i think he'd be fine

Looking forward to prince.

Chase Blackburn shuts down 75% of the field.

So really, we just need the other 10 guys to take care of the remaining 25%, and they'll be okay.

What's the update on Hosley...How much time is he supposed to miss?

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    What's the update on Hosley...How much time is he supposed to miss?
    it was just a laceration, i cant imagine him missing anything significant. i haven't heard anything though. honestly i would think worst case he would miss a few practices until the stitches settle?

has anyone bounced back after 3 acl tears on the same knee?

Sad, sad story. This reminds me of Chris Jenkins. The guy could play, but was just hurt all the time. I think it is safe to say that he is going to retire. A reoccurring injury to the same knee. It is crazy. I wish him the best of luck.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ALLnygIN View Post
    T2s injury is terribly unfortunate. It might be pretty safe to say it's the end of his welcome here as a Giant. Very unfortunate, and if this is the case I really wish the best for him in whatever future endeavors he may pursue. T2 had amazing "potential" he could make big hits, he could make big plays, but also, lets be real he was not a shutdown force, he was not consistent, and he gave a lot of big plays up and missed coverages. I was looking forward to seeing him improve on some of these issues and become a great corner back for us in the next couple of seasons, because if he worked hard at it, which I think he would've he would be an all around outstanding cornerback.

I understand everyone being upset, "oh, man another injury, what the hell...." and all of that stuff, we go through this every year it sucks beyond belief. Let's not get all grim and stuff. Look, we got Prince who I believe will finally step up and play ball. Considering all he went through last season, what can you expect from an injured rookie, who missed out on almost everything playing the cornerback position. He did well considering. Worst case scenario I guarantee he'll be a better player than ross, but I don't think we'll even have to worry about that. Also, Jayron Hosley? I mean watching highlights of the kid in college has gotta make you excited to see what he can do. There's very good things being said about Coe also, lets not get carried away with the doom and gloom crap over T2 we will be just fine it's not the end of the world. Although it majorly sucks.
    The injuries are starting already?... Unbelievable - (actually, it would be unbelievable if we made it to the start of the regular season without any injuries)

There has GOT to be some kind of injury jinx/hex placed on the Giants, probably put there by some Eagle nut-fan...