+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jerry Jones Does IT Again

Jerry Jones has a fever..... for some glory hole

Starter
    He never learns.

Bench Player
    I went to the Giants game in Dallas last year... We had a whole section of about 50 of us, and we were getting taunted pretty bad down two scores with 4 mins to go or so.

Ahh, that was sweet. I love to watch the youtube video of Jerry's face when the field goal was blocked.

Little does JJ know he is THE reason the Cowboys fall short every year. He should just put up the money and hire poeple who nkow what they are doing and let them do their jobs. He is ultimate puppet master. Too bad he isnt as good as he thinks he is when it comes to motivating a coaching staff and a football team....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    ...He is also very, very good for the NFL.

I saw the thread that you started over there. Did you think they would react positively? Seems like you wanted conflict if you ask me.

The reason no one likes John Mara over there is because of the cap sanctions. I've already made my peace with the whole ordeal, but many Cowboys fans have not.

Why don't you fill us in on how JJ is not very, but very,very good for the NFL? You cowboy fans make me laugh... JJ holds you back and you don't realise it. If not for the Walker trade getting you a bunch of first round picks he would have nothing to hang his hat on (Texas reference for ya). You are 500 average team over the past 15 years and have ONE playoff win..

Tebow laughs at Romo's playoff record. Jerry is a glory hound looking for a glory hole, and good football people know it and stay away. Nice job with Barry Switzer by the way.....

Have you started a countdown on Carrot Top's tenure?

Quote Originally Posted by nycisgreat View Post
    Sometimes I am surprised that Jerry Jones doesn't wear clown shoes.
    Now that's the funniest thing I've heard all day
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Yeah, that's one thing that has been lost around here, or maybe no one knew about it here. But since you mention it, Jerry praised the Giants last year after they won the superbowl. To Cowboys nation, it was sickening, but a classy move on his part if you ask me. Maybe this recent bravado from Jerry is to get Cowboys fans back on his side?
    Ntegrase96, is it true, if you know, that JJ sent a note to Archie Manning, head of the Manning family expressing compliments for Eli's play performance this past year? I heard it but don't remember where? If true, is it just me who sees an "ulterior motive"? I mean, why not write the note to Eli if that is allowed? I'm not saying there is anything sinister, but I do find it odd.
    Last edited by ashleymarie; 08-16-2012 at 09:32 AM. Reason: restate a word

Quote Originally Posted by eliland View Post

:lmao: oops this message is tooo short.

Quote Originally Posted by eliland View Post
    Why don't you fill us in on how JJ is not very, but very,very good for the NFL? You cowboy fans make me laugh... JJ holds you back and you don't realise it. If not for the Walker trade getting you a bunch of first round picks he would have nothing to hang his hat on (Texas reference for ya). You are 500 average team over the past 15 years and have ONE playoff win..

Tebow laughs at Romo's playoff record. Jerry is a glory hound looking for a glory hole, and good football people know it and stay away. Nice job with Barry Switzer by the way.....

I can sum it up in 2 words...

Revenue Sharing.

As you keep making note of (here and on the other cowboys board) the Cowboys haven't had any real success in the last 15 years. Yet for some reason they still bring in a huge chunk of money that is, as you most likely know, split up evenly amongst teams. That reason is Jerry Jones marketing moxie. The man is a guru in that regard.

We realize it. Or at least I can say for myself that I realize that he holds the team back. But that has nothing to do why he's good for the NFL.

Even still. Times are changing in Dallas and plenty of power is being ceded to football minds when it comes to football matters.

No countdown for Garrett's tenure. Unlike a lot of people I have patience and don't overreact after one pre-season game. Garrett has taken the right steps to repairing this team.

Quote Originally Posted by ashleymarie View Post
    Ntegrase96, is it true, if you know, that JJ sent a note to Archie Manning, head of the Manning family expressing compliments for Eli's play performance this past year? I heard it but don't remember where? If true, is it just me who sees an "ulterior motive"? I mean, why not write the note to Eli if that is allowed? I'm not saying there is anything sinister, but I do find it odd.
    I haven't heard anything about but it wouldn't surprise me if he did. I just knew about the comments he made publicly.

+ Reply to Thread