+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Shockey to Eagles

Adam Shefter reported Shockey visited with the Eagles the past week and that they offered him a contract. Shockey will apparently sign, but he just doesnt want to go to training camp this early. (typical shockey)

but what do you guys think, think this will help philly?

much more worried about celek lol. he always seems to torch us

He could help them out I would think, but wondering how he and the Eagles will actually get along. I just don't see his personality meshing with Reid's too well.

Quote Originally Posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
    much more worried about celek lol. he always seems to torch us
    I agree, just can't imagine why the dream team would bring in a cancer like Shockey...don't they have enough distractions.

I once was an avid Shockey fan but this move strikes me in an indifference sort of way.

I care more for our suspect O-Line, the 3rd Wideout to be determined (and his impact if any) and if our D-Line will have an effective pass rush...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

I really don't think Shockey has that "give me the ball every play" attitude any more. Haven't really heard the Saints or Panthers complain about his attitude. However, that being said, he's just not really a factor anymore. He'll be a back up TE. No big deal.

Shockey will not make or break the Eagles.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    I really don't think Shockey has that "give me the ball every play" attitude any more. Haven't really heard the Saints or Panthers complain about his attitude. However, that being said, he's just not really a factor anymore. He'll be a back up TE. No big deal.
    He was hated on the Saints

Roseman written all over this.

Typical Eagles move... sign for the name, not the talent.