+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Martellus Bennett

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/vi...f-51c1a074ce5f

" I'm kind of like a black unicorn out there" LMFAO this guys cracks me up. I really hope he has a good year, a really athletic TE combined with our receivers and David Wilson could make this offense deadly. Lets hope our O-line can step it up

he said gilbride is like professor dumbledore. guy is hilarious

Veteran
    ......Sigh* smh

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    ......Sigh* smh
    is he not allowed to make jokes? lol i mean i understand that we haven't really had a player like this. but as long as he is busting his *** on the field (which several people are saying he is), isn't this ok? I'll be much happier when he is doing this when he is producing on the field in the regular season, but still let's wait to pass judgement

Quote Originally Posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
    is he not allowed to make jokes? lol i mean i understand that we haven't really had a player like this. but as long as he is busting his *** on the field (which several people are saying he is), isn't this ok? I'll be much happier when he is doing this when he is producing on the field in the regular season, but still let's wait to pass judgement
    dude is negative on every post he makes, I don't even bother

"Eli knows what he wants. Sometimes with your wife you never know what she wants. you ask her if she wants chicken she says no. You ask do you want steak she says no. Then you're in a bad....But Eli knows if he wants chicken or steak....I like playing for Eli."

LOL LOL LOL...dude's funny
    Last edited by Cool Papa B.; 08-01-2012 at 04:15 PM.

Let me tell you Martellus Bennett is going to be like Cruz was with the Giants his first year...A Diamond in the rough, New to the team and Great ! He's BIG, Strong, he can block, he's Fast, he will be Great in the end zone ! But can he Catch, I think so, give him a chance and make Dallas sorry they let him go. Also very important thing, he has stated in camp he will like playing for Eli and keeps asking Eli what can he do to help the team.
    GOOD LUCK TO HIM & the Gmen !
    Last edited by BillTheGreek; 08-01-2012 at 04:51 PM.

we're all hoping for great things from Bennett because at this point in time there doesn't seem to be a plan B after him, at least not for a while. Still say we should have drafted Fleener.

Quote Originally Posted by JesseJames View Post
    we're all hoping for great things from Bennett because at this point in time there doesn't seem to be a plan B after him, at least not for a while. Still say we should have drafted Fleener.
    So, you liked our plan B, behind Bradshaw (who is often injured) being DJ Ware, Scott, Brown, and rookie Joe M? Yikes!

Trust JR!

Did he say he was a fat black unicorn?
    OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.