+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is true, Thomas out for the season?

So is it true, if so how sad.

I am not trying to be rude or mean ,,,but couldn't this have been said in one of the other 12 threads about this subject.....the biggest problem with this board is that everyone has to start their own thread instead of contributing to one that is already started.....why do we have to have multiple threads about the exact same subject? all it does it take up space on the message boards.Is there no way the mods could encourage or even force this to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by fansince69 View Post
    I am not trying to be rude or mean ,,,but couldn't this have been said in one of the other 12 threads about this subject.....the biggest problem with this board is that everyone has to start their own thread instead of contributing to one that is already started.....why do we have to have multiple threads about the exact same subject? all it does it take up space on the message boards.Is there no way the mods could encourage or even force this to happen?
    Well sorry bro, I am at work and I can't go through all the threads, I needed a quick answer and I can't find any news on him, so is he out for the season?

from all the initial reports...it looks like it.( my guess he is done for his career)..my gripe wasn't aimed at just you...it happens all the time on here..

the last info is that he is heading to LA for a scope (arthoscopic surgery) and will miss some time at best. As far as I know, no post procedure info has been released yet, so we just don't know.

3rd time, on Sirius NFL they couldn't think of anyone coming back after 3.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Veteran
    Damn feel bad for the kid.

Thomas Davis could be the first

So far, there's no official word on how long he'll be out, but at this point even a partial tear will probably cost him the season.

Is true. Out for career.

Show class, be a Giants fan.