+ Reply to Thread

Simms says Eli/TC make HOF if both careers end today

Was listening to Mike and Mike, and Cowherd was filling in for Greenie, and they brought up Simms article about how Eli Manning, as of today, if his career were to end, is a lock for the HOF.

Golic said that Simms and Cowherd(who agreed) are right, just not right now bc Eli's career isnt over. They had Peter King on to discuss it as well and King said Eli is a HOF but echoed Golics thought about how its still too early, but that Eli is a HOF.

I mean its a lock he makes the HOF, especially if he plays 5 more seasons at an avg level for himself. Which is something Golic and King said, that he would just have to play decently to be a lock. But yeah, King discussed how he's beaten NE 3x, 2 in the SB on gw drives and 1 in the reg season on GW drive. King said that in itself, bc NE is the best team of the past 15-20 yrs, is Canton worthy.

I personally think hes 100% lock first ballot when all is said and done.

Starter
    Let's hope neither of their careers ends today

ALL-IN!

so true vibes

jason taylor was a guest on the show and he says yes eli is a HOF as of today

Eli is HOF bound, period!

It will be a moot point after Tom and Eli win to more titles together before they retire
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

I see Eli having 7 more good years, he will be in the HOF, well before 7************************** Beat the Cow Girls & Good Luck to all the G-men !

Coughlin yes, Eli is borderline. Looking at his postseasons, sure, but it includes regular seasons. I think he will make it, but I dont think he is a lock yet, neither is Ben. Good thing his career doesnt end today. 5 years from now, Im sure he will be a lock.
    ZERO quality wins the last 2 seasons. Major changes are needed.

Hopefully Eli wins another 1 or 2 super bowls before talk of entering the HOF.
    OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.