+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1,000 yards receiving!

Hakeem Nick just went over 1,000 yards tonight with his game high 154 yards. That's two 1,000 yard receivers with 3 games left. I don't ever remember a Giants team with 2 receivers over 1,000 yards.

Congrats to Nicks and what a year for Cruz, Nicks, and Manning.

Re: 1,000 yards receiving!

Nicks, Manningham, Cruz combo is back.... Watch out!!!!

Nicks had over a 100 yards in the first half. Great game...But he has to stop getting caught at the 1 yard line.

He's been getting close all year and just coming up short. C'mon Hakeem...Get that last yard. lol.

Bench Player

was going to point this out myself, but you beat me to it! LOVE IT!

[quote user="titwio"]Nicks had over a 100 yards in the first half. Great game...But he has to stop getting caught at the 1 yard line.

He's been getting close all year and just coming up short. C'mon Hakeem...Get that last yard. lol.[/quote]

yea especially for fantasy purposes lol..but he really is a top 10 reciever

Veteran

Hoping we can keep the Nicks, Cruz and Manningham trio for a while. Got a feeling Mario is gonna be gone next year though.

[quote user="nYg24"]Hoping we can keep the Nicks, Cruz and Manningham trio for a while. Got a feeling Mario is gonna be gone next year though.[/quote]

MM will be gone..to prone to drops and bad route running...BUT..mark my words..barden will replace him just fine

All-Pro

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]Nicks, Manningham, Cruz combo is back.... Watch out!!!![/quote]
    We will have three 1000 yard guys next season and the third will be Barden. MM will be gone
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]Nicks, Manningham, Cruz combo is back.... Watch out!!!![/quote]
    2 outa 3.....Manningham can be traded for all i care! he is good but when it come down to the big catches he is not there! 5 or 6 time this year he missed big first down or touchdown catch!!
    GO BLUE!!

Way to go Hakeem!