+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cruz on David Wilson

Sounds like cruz really likes what he see's in David Wilson, and barring injury, he might be a lock for the number 2 spot. I wouldnt mind seeing him take over the number one of course, which would just mean he's even better than bradshaw. One tiiiime.

http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/WR-Cruz-enjoys-watching-RB-Wilson/13b62053-9152-47a6-bebf-2adbf3d1e8aa
    Last edited by rcrane; 08-02-2012 at 04:00 PM.
    Never miss a game.

He most likely will be the starter by the end of the season, especially if he can learn QB protection...

I hope david wilson plays big for the giants this year, I really want to see the run game going

Bring the running game back. I am not too fond of the whole pass happy league that is going on.
    OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Indeed, i watched David in collage, he is my favourite Rookie next to Rueben Randle, i'm really looking forward to him play

Love cruz's evaluations of randle and wilson. Maybe he has a future as a scout, haha

Starter
    Love hearing the word "explosive" being used to describe a NYG running back. Don't hear that too often to desribe our backfield. Very excited to see what he has to offer talent wise. Thinking of making David Wilson the first Nike Jersey purchase for myself.

You guys have a link to this? Thanks in advance...

Quote Originally Posted by Snappinnecks View Post
    You guys have a link to this? Thanks in advance...
    Link has been put in the OP.
    Yeah, sounds pretty promising. I like that he says that wilson seems like he can do it all. Im really excited to see what this kids got.
    Never miss a game.

Sorry to be the pessimist.'
    But in all honesty what is Cruz gonna say?