+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: will hill

will hill

Jones also working at OLB some too. S Will Hill being used up at same spot Deon Grant used to be when lining up with LBs.
    courtesy of Ohm Youngmisuk on twitter

I absolutely love this kid, and this actually may be a really good role for him. Getting that athleticism on the field will be awesome. And as sound as Grant was, he did lack athleticism. His mentality and veteran leadership made up for the lack of athleticism, but some times (example vernon davis touchdown in the NFCC) his lack of speed showed

All-Pro
    He has a ton of athletic ability and it seems as though he has been showing it off in camp. This guy could be a huge get by the Giants.

i wish i could get up to camp to see him...any1 have any film on him?

Quote Originally Posted by nygmen90 View Post
    i wish i could get up to camp to see him...any1 have any film on him?
    There's not a lot I can find but here's a sample I guess of his athleticism.

The guy to ask for video around here is Redeyejedi. He might have some footage.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    There's not a lot I can find but here's a sample I guess of his athleticism.

The guy to ask for video around here is Redeyejedi. He might have some footage.
    Thanks man

Veteran
    I went to school with him. Phenomenal athlete, total **** of a person. That's all I really have to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Itlan View Post
    I went to school with him. Phenomenal athlete, total **** of a person. That's all I really have to say.
    in what way was he a bad person? ****y?

Bench Player
    heres to hoping that being undrafted killed his ego and made him humble. cuz he def has talent from these clips

I have seen this kid play a fair amount during his time in FL. There are so many things to like:

1) he is a very good tackler.
    2) he is very athletic
    3) He is a special teams monster.
    4) most importantly, his biggest games came against Georgia, FSU, and South Carolina. To the Gators, that would be the equivament of a Giants player having his best 3 games vs the Cowboys, Eagles and Redskins. It shows he plays big in big games.

The thing you cannot overlook is his character concerns and some of the bad decisions he made. Anyone who is familiar with the poor choices this kid made will know exactly what I mean. I hope his being undrafted in 2011 and his time spent in the arena league helped this kid grow up.

Just checked OHM's twitter. Apparently Hill is turning in quite a practice, even impressed TC.