+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Giants' Domenik Hixon makes leaping catch to end practice, helps to prove knee is hea

GIANTS' DOMENIK HIXON MAKES LEAPING CATCH TO END PRACTICE, HELPS TO PROVE KNEE IS HEALTHY

Excerpt: "Tom Coughlin was lamenting the fact he had hoped the two-minute drill would last a little bit longer than just three plays - two passes and a run to set up a game-winning field goal.
    "They just looked at me and said, 'What was the objective?'" the Giants' coach said. "To get inside the 20."

That's just what happened when Domenik Hixon caught a slant past linebacker Chase Blackburn on the first snap. One play later, he went up the left sideline with Prince Amukamara on his hip, leaped for the pass from Eli Manning and came down with it inside that 20-yard line.

And more importantly, Hixon got right back up." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Nice to see he's holding up. Praying for him... he's a good guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Nice to see he's holding up. Praying for him... he's a good guy.
    These guys coming off injuries work so hard to get back in the game.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Glad to see Roanoke's boy doing good though personally, I'd rather they just use him for kickoffs and not risk injuring him on offense.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Glad to see Roanoke's boy doing good though personally, I'd rather they just use him for kickoffs and not risk injuring him on offense.
    It's part of the competitive atmosphere at training camp. They have to know what he's able to do so they can decide where he fits in the offense/special teams

# 80

I'm pulling for Dom so hard it's not even funny

just love the guy for some reason

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    It's part of the competitive atmosphere at training camp. They have to know what he's able to do so they can decide where he fits in the offense/special teams
    I meant in the regular season actually but I should of specified that.

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    I'm pulling for Dom so hard it's not even funny

just love the guy for some reason
    He's one of Jerry Reese's projects and he just goes on the field and does what's asked of him.

# 80

i em praying he gets a full season in and able to show his talents

Go get em Hix!!!