+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sounds Like Hixon Is Ready To Go And Show He's The #3!!

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/gia...arless-as-ever

Sounds like he's going all out in practice, which is good that he is getting over the fear of re injury. I wanted Randle to win the #3 but I kinda of routing for Hixen now he deserves it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post

Sounds like he's going all out in practice, which is good that he is getting over the fear of re injury. I wanted Randle to win the #3 but I kinda of routing for Hixen now he deserves it.
    Hixon has always been one of my favorites.....great kick returner too, of which I'm sure he'll get a good look at. Hope he can stay healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post

I believe that Randall or JJ will win the # 3. If Hixon wins it, great, but I'd be pretty surprised if he did.

Quote Originally Posted by JJC7301 View Post
    I believe that Randall or JJ will win the # 3. If Hixon wins it, great, but I'd be pretty surprised if he did.
    If those 3 guys stay healthy, we are going to have a heckuva #4 and #5.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Hixon will probably get hurt again. Poor thing to say, but he's very fragile. I expect Hixon to get that #3, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Randle/Jernigan to take it
    OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Definitely comes in handy when guys start missing games through the course of the season.

Veteran
    Looks like all three are flashing so there is no definite for that 3 spot. Coughlin loves experience, remember last year he went with hixon and even stokley before turning to the green Victor Cruz. That said Barden and Jernigan are not unfamiliar with the position. I think Jernigan is best made for that slot spot but they will all get the chance. It's been nice that all three have put up nice camps so far.

At this point Im also veryt interested in depalma and douglas who have looked good in camp to and could steal a roster spot. Not sure but I hope they are contributing on ST's maybe the only chance to get in there. I think steinback collins talley are goners.

I'm comfortable with Hixon as the 3. I think it's even more exciting that you have three legitimate guys nipping at his heels.

I'll take Randle any day

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    my sentiments exactly. we can mix and match diff combos in diff situations. it'll be tough for opposing db's to study all of our guys and thats a good thing