+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All-Pro

Re: live in dallas/ft worth

Don't do anything too bad, we still haven't won anything. Still got another game week 17

[quote user="NYGFaninILL"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]

[quote user="I Bleed Blue 56"]haha me everyone knows i ama giants fan in my job i work in a huge gym so even members know im a Giants fan so if we lost I would have been s**t out of luck. lol all good though cuz<FONT size=6> i have a new man crush</FONT> lol[/quote]</P>

Kevin Boothe?</P>

</P>

[/quote] He does have a nice ***, lol. Jk[/quote]</P>

or two......[]</P>
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="I Bleed Blue 56"]I work with nuthing but cowboys fans so tommrrow i get to put on my JPP jersey and walk around this beyotch with a kool aid smile on my face yayyyyyyy budddddyyyyy.[/quote]</P>

take advantage of it while you can. Things change quickly. Plus its the Cowpies. Have to rip them while you can!!!!</P>

go for it....</P>
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="I Bleed Blue 56"]I work with nuthing but cowboys fans so tommrrow i get to put on my JPP jersey and walk around this beyotch with a kool aid smile on my face yayyyyyyy budddddyyyyy.[/quote]

from my experiences ACTUAL dallas fans who LIVE in texas are pretty cool....Its the ones in Jersey that are morons. Njoy the win. Rock that JPP jersey and hope we win out!!!

[quote user="I Bleed Blue 56"]I work with nuthing but cowboys fans so tommrrow i get to put on my JPP jersey and walk around this beyotch with a kool aid smile on my face yayyyyyyy budddddyyyyy.[/quote]

I'd put my Tony Romo jersey on ... he won the game for us
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Well im boasting in this glory everyone was like damn hes a beast take that jersey off. Love it this is as close as a superbowl for being in texas.

You forgot 1 small thing to do. Tell all of them <font size="6">Time Out.<font size="4"> After all for the 2nd week in a row they are in <font size="6">Time out. <font size="3">Only this time they didn't do it to themselves. </font></font></font></font>
    NFL Football is so much better than NCAA.