+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran

Patriots Audio from Superbowl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0AATbE6gmM

A while ago I started a thread asking about whether there was anyway to access the Patriots audio from the Superbowl.

Surprisingly, there were a few others who were all about joining in on the schadenfreude, so I figured I'd share how I got it if anyone was still interested.

Anyway, you need to sign up for the NFL Rewind that gives you access to all the games. Included, you also get something call audio pass - Maybe theres a way to just sign up for audio pass at a cheaper rate, I'm not sure as I used my brother's NFL Rewind account to access the audio pass for the Superbowl. Once there, you can listen all the heartbreak you like.
    Last edited by njsean; 08-05-2012 at 12:30 AM.

Veteran
    Actually...if anyone wants I can record Eli's final drive and put it on youtube or something. Let me know

Quote Originally Posted by njsean View Post
    Actually...if anyone wants I can record Eli's final drive and put it on youtube or something. Let me know
    Please do!!! I would love to hear the heartbreak of those announcers who were so confident they'd get their revenge from 07. Let me know
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by njsean View Post
    yes please.

Veteran
    Link given in OP. It's like the last 20 mins of the game, right after the Welker drop.

"Superbowl 46 ends on a devastating note"
    They call the G-men the monkey on their back.
    love it. thanks Sean.

Bench Player
    Anyone else find themselves grinning uncontrollably during the entire thing?

I was shocked at how bad the Pats broadcast is.

My only real experience with them are the bits and pieces they play over NFL Films highlights; which make them seem top notch and epic. Trying to follow the game as its happening without the ability to watch it...they are miserable.

I love their confusion as to why the Giants went for two. Al Michales had it down in a second. No difference between a 5 point lead and a 6 point lead, other then then a 6 point lead leaves you a small shred of hope that you can somebody block the extra point if they manage to score.

"Maybe they were trying to run some clock down!" On an extra point play?! Clownshoes.
    Last edited by davepc; 08-05-2012 at 03:13 AM.

Thank you Sean. Strong defense from the Giants, kept Brady unsure and anxious although the analysts said Brady had enough time to take the ball down the field and score. Same was said in SB 42. lol

LMAO listen to them describe the pass to MM...they groan and mutter "he didnt have possession"...classic