+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Heart felt condolences from Giants fans to the Eagle nation.................

All hatred and rivalries aside, this is not something you'd wish on your worst enemies. As a father my heart goes out to Coach Reid.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

I just saw this on ESPN. As much as I hate the Eagles, and I mean HATE. I don't wish this on no one.
    Like you mentioned, I'm a father too, and this has to be the worst thing that could happen to a parent.
    My condolences to the Reid family and the Eagles organization.
    Last edited by primetime; 08-05-2012 at 11:20 AM.

Terrible news, and my sympathies to the Reid Family and the Eagles organization.

awful news. Nobody deserves to lose a their child.

Quote Originally Posted by primetime View Post
    I just saw this on ESPN. As much as I hate the Eagles, and I mean HATE. I don't wish this on no one.
    Like you mentioned, I'm a father too, and this has to be the worst thing that could happen to a parent.
    The worst thing would be to have your young child abducted and murdered. But this is right up there.

What a shame. What no father should ever have to endure.

My deepest condolences to Andy Reid and his family.

CONDOLENCES to all of Eagles nation and especially Coach Reid .

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

FBomb said it best---hatred and rivalries are one thing. I am a father as well, and could not imagine having to bury any of my children. Such a tragic and devastating piece of news. My thoughts and prayer to entire Reid family, friends and Eagles Organization.
    "Why did it take us three years to figure out Jerel Jernigan can play?" John Mara

Veteran
    Thanks FBomb...this Eagles fan agrees...well said

This news puts football, and everything related to it, in the proper perspective.

Trajic...