+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Heart felt condolences from Giants fans to the Eagle nation.....

All hatred and rivalries aside, this is not something you'd wish on your worst enemies. As a father my heart goes out to Coach Reid.

I posted this is smack talk as well....wasn't sure if posting it here was appropriate.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

my condolences as well. but i hate to bring this up, but i dont think reid was winning any father of the year awards. it is common knowledge even from philly fans that reid spent so much time on football that he neglected his own kids to the point they were using his house to sell hardcore drugs...its a sad thing that happened that concluced a sad cycle. thank god for all the dads who put their family before absolutely everything

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    All hatred and rivalries aside, this is not something you'd wish on your worst enemies. As a father my heart goes out to Coach Reid.

I posted this is smack talk as well....wasn't sure if posting it here was appropriate.
    http://www.usatoday.com/sports/footb...les/56800662/1
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    my condolences as well. but i hate to bring this up, but i dont think reid was winning any father of the year awards. it is common knowledge even from philly fans that reid spent so much time on football that he neglected his own kids to the point they were using his house to sell hardcore drugs...its a sad thing that happened that concluced a sad cycle. thank god for all the dads who put their family before absolutely everything
    I dfon't think any of us have the right to judge him since we really don't know anything about the situation.....this is nothing but speculation.

I dfon't think any of us have the right to judge him since we really don't know anything about the situation.....this is nothing but speculation.
    thats true and i dont mean to come off that way. condolences to andy reid and my heart goes out to him. i was merely speculating on the poor kids life who obviously was filled with some serious issues and turmoil that prob could have been avoided with a better home situation...

Horrible. I wouldn't know what do to if I lost my son. Jesus..

Veteran
    Terrible when parents have to bury a child. Thoughts and prayers to the Reid family.

Good thinking, check your PM
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

got it!!!1

Condolences to the entire Reid family...Heart breaking loss!!! On another note...this might make the team extra motivated to succeed..