+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Manningham....really?

Mario Manningham states that wins are more important than stats.......really Mario? You just left a team that won it all because you wanted to be the featured receiver.......I don't begrudge you anything, but come on, man!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...headline_stack

Well, Ive been saying it for a while now, Manningham is pretty ******ed. Good for him though. Now he can disappear like Boss, Gibril Wilson, Will Allen, David Tyree, Derek Ward, ect... This year we can add Manningham, Jacobs and Ross probably.

do we even know if nyg offered him a contract?

Quote Originally Posted by greenca190 View Post
    do we even know if nyg offered him a contract?
    Nobody really knows

Mario had a TD in every game of the playoffs and one of the biggest catches in a Superbowl to help the Giants win a championship.

Can't we just be grateful for his contributions and wish him well....ffs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Mario had a TD in every game of the playoffs and one of the biggest catches in a Superbowl to help the Giants win a championship.

My thoughts exactly. Some posters was spoiled as a child, mom bought them everything but as soon as she didn't buy them that new Spongebob game she was the worse mom ever lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Some posters was spoiled as a child, mom bought them everything but as soon as she didn't buy them that new Spongebob game she was the worse mom ever lol.
    Really?!?!?

I don't think it's that at all.....my original point, for those capable of reading.....was simply "keep it real". Don't say you don't care about stats when we all know you do.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post

Totally agree. There is no indication that the Giants even made him an offer, yet people are acting like he ditched us. However, on the flip side Steve Smith jumped to the Eagles without ever letting Reese counter offer, and so many here were all over his jock hoping he would return.

Good Luck Mario! Thanks for your contributions during the playoff run. Your catch in SB46 will be shown in Giants highlight reels for decades.

SF is a good situation for him. He'll have more opportunities as a player on another contender while getting a contract he was hoping for. If he really just wanted money and opportunities, he would have picked the Rams.

Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    Now they are spoiled by the Giants.