+ Reply to Thread

Question Rash of knee injuries to giants have some experts wondering if players are coming bac

RASH OF KNEE INJURIES TO GIANTS HAVE SOME EXPERTS WONDERING IF PLAYERS ARE COMING BACK TOO SOON

Excerpt: "Nobody else could see him smile. Not his coach, not the fans in attendance, and not the young cornerback he’d just toasted
    But Domenik Hixon did smile. And as the Giants wideout picked himself off the University of Albany turf after Thursday’s training camp workout, he felt both relief and satisfaction. Nearly a year after suffering the second serious anterior cruciate ligament injury of his career, Hixon had been able to speed past Prince Amukamara in a two-minute drill, hold the corner on his hip, and make a tumbling catch.

More importantly, he’d been able to stand back up.

“I caught it, rolled around,” Hixon says. “I kind of just took a second, just kind of smiled to myself. It felt good to get up.” Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

All-Pro
    All knee injuries are serious and take time to get better. That's why I am never sold on a guy his 1st year back from a major knee injury. Look at KP. It took him about a year off and a year of playing at less than 100% to get back to full speed.

Excellent article. Thanks